Ki11aWi11's Armory

Organized combos of complementary weapons, scopes, skins, sounds, etc.
11 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Ki11aWi11
Mapper
Mapper

♠Ki11aWi11's Armory♠
Here I'll post my custom weapons that I've made, so far I've made 2 weapon packs, each having it's own unique theme.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Admin Mod Pack
This mod pack is designed for Admins or Guards on servers who wish to feel like a god. Go on a little power trip without reducing the size of your player base. This pack basically replaces the models of the semi, smg, and the shotgun with an outstretched arm. Simply point at the person you wish to destroy and click, your soldier will command them to die and it will be done! I recorded some custom sounds with my mic and used Audacity to make it sound like a villain (such as Darth Vader).

YouTube Video

Download
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Space Mod Pack
This mod pack is designed for use on my map Space Station. Basically it give you three laser weapons with custom sights that seem a little futuristic, it's intended to be used with Simox's Space Suit. Makes it really fun and authentic to play on Space Station or any other space themed map. The SMG sight is a little restrictive as the SMG is really OP on Space Station (I was intending this for Mat^2's anticipated server packs). Includes custom laser sounds and funky holographic sights!

Download

Semi

SMG

Shotgun
ImageImage
modtyrant
Deuce

The admin pack is flipping awesome and hilarious. The space guns look really awesome too.

Blue_Tongue
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

Heyas Ki11aWi11! Great to have you here in B&S. Surprises me to see a lot of famous modders going here and NOT on the fucked-up Jagex version of the game.
Ki11aWi11
Mapper
Mapper

Well Jagex doesn't have anything to offer, they've already shot themselves in the foot with Ace of Spades and now they are bleeding out while continuing to shoot themselves as they lie on the ground with the absolutely false belief that it will heal them, if anyone comes to offer any help they threaten to shoot them as well. So yeah :)
zovc
Deuced Up

what does it mean to be a guard?is it guard the cp, the intel, or like watching for hackers and reporting them to admins?
KoivuOfG36C
Deuce

Nice mods bro!
Commando_Ghost
Modder
Modder

Could I make a suggestion? It would be better if you added some glow effects on the reticules & the optics on these epic guns. Anyways, EPIC weapons
zovc
Deuced Up

Could you make copies of the admin guns in different colors? I would like to see green to match my most used team!
..ollie..
Deuce

interesting play with that Blue_Happy1
impinball
Deuce

That admin mod is so freaking hilarious to watch...if I decided to install it as an overall reskin, I wouldn't be able to play because I would be laughing so hard (granted it wouldn't sound right with everyone saying it, but still...)
auniqeid
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

LOl that admin skin is boss. PS - I really like the semi and shotgun space gun. but the smg = WTF
11 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Packs”