Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

https://www.warface.com/
it's a FPS it's good try it out nerds. idk if you need a good pc or nah
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Looking at the reviews on its Steam page, it looks like just another typical F2P game that's P2W.
valkyriiking
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

I'll give it a try and post my review crytek always using the same way to mod your gun though... Like its always like that unless its farcry but everything else its like crysis. Does look pretty generic but I'll have to wait and see

Review: Gameplay is nice, graphics are pretty awesome even with moderate laptop, AI for enemies is still a lil wonky but still a challenge, community has been pretty nice so far, 7/10 good but can be way better
Still pretty generic though
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

looks like the same FPS F2P to me.
Omen267901
Deuced Up

I played the game for about 4 months before it hit steam. Trust me when I say it's still another F2P P2W FPS. The guns have ridiculously high costs, (Just to give you an idea, a middle-grade AR costs about 120 perfect TDM matches [meaning you go like 40-0] worth of money), the PVP maps are hilariously small, before the steam release there were so many hackers it was unplayable (might be better now), and the netcode is horrible. (I could go on a wall-of-text rant about how bad it is, but I'm not going to.)

Overall: 3/10 for good graphics and decent PvE mainly.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

this game was originally just co-op iirc
Omen267901
Deuced Up

Icarus North wrote:
(Too lazy to check if necro or not)
Simply said, my opinion on WarFace on the 360:
It was only good in the closed beta

I used to be untouchable in FFA and had a shit ton of attachments. *open beta comes out* Oh, good! Something to try, not thinking about the floodgates of F2P community doom. *Ass gets kicked, none of my gear saved, no rewards for playing the beta* I'm done.

I haven't played the game since.
Trust me, if you think the X360 version got hit hard by it going open beta, you would want to shoot someone over the PC version. We got ABSOLUTELY nothing for being in the beta (even though we were told we would), all of our gear reset (Just like yours, even though we were told it wouldn't), the amount of hackers and exploiters tripled (and still nothing is being done about them), the already bad netcode got 10X worse (To the point it's worse than COD: AW netcode when connected to someone with bad internet), and the game got filled with 12 yr old kids trying to quickscope and dropshot and using nothing but the knife. It's sad really.
7 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Other Games”