|~CGT~|Chaos Galaxy Titans - DEAD

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
52 posts Page 2 of 4 First unread post
Lodoryt56
Veterans
Veterans

- Tell Us About yourself (please not just one sentence) : I'm a 13 years old kid in germany (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). i'm playing AoS since 8 months but i've got SKILL and I've gotten lots of fun with helping clans
- Current Clan : Nope
- Reason why u want to be Honorary : i've gotten lots of fun with helping clans and i could train some of your members. (I'm not a SMGay feg like DH so u'll learn some rifle skiiiiiiiiiillz.
mrpoolaap
Deuced Up

You're making it quite obvious that you're a 13 year old kid.
DemonHuntress
Deuced Up

Lodoryt56 wrote:
I'm not a SMGay feg like DH so u'll learn some rifle skiiiiiiiiiillz.
Everyone lately uses SMG on AoS and i rarely play SMG now, so stop being such a jerk towards me. You are just plain rude and disrespectful. Learn manners!
JustSmall
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Good luck Beef, and have fun! Green_Happy1
Lodoryt56
Veterans
Veterans

DemonHuntress wrote:
Lodoryt56 wrote:
Everyone lately uses SMG on AoS and i rarely play SMG now, so stop being such a jerk towards me. You are just plain rude and disrespectful. Learn manners!

When u dont understand fun u cant chat with me. This is just sarcasm and when u see me saying "SMGay" u know that is just fun.

Sry it was my mistake but now u know it
[DELTA]Jon
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Lodoryt56 wrote:
DemonHuntress wrote:
Lodoryt56 wrote:

When u dont understand fun u cant chat with me. This is just sarcasm and when u see me saying "SMGay" u know that is just fun.

Sry it was my mistake but now u know it
Good luck in life, you'll be absolute chow for business managers to take advantage of.
Extreme_Beef
Deuced Up

Lodoryt56 wrote:
- Tell Us About yourself (please not just one sentence) : I'm a 13 years old kid in germany (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). i'm playing AoS since 8 months but i've got SKILL and I've gotten lots of fun with helping clans
- Current Clan : Nope
- Reason why u want to be Honorary : i've gotten lots of fun with helping clans and i could train some of your members. (I'm not a SMGay feg like DH so u'll learn some rifle skiiiiiiiiiillz.

I'm sorry but Denied. I'm great at sniping bro and i could train my new members if needed to and no need to be rude to DH shes a very good friend to me.Therefor sorry but no thank you
Extreme_Beef
Deuced Up

Still haven't had a person join the clan as a member ..
[DELTA]Jon
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Maybe its because of your bad grammar?
b00msh0t
Deuced Up

[DELTA]Jon wrote:
Go back to Planet Side if you're going to be rude. Goodluck =] You'll get members eventually
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

Yeah, good luck recruiting a member from a dead community, especially with that kind of Engrish.
Extreme_Beef
Deuced Up

MrHaaax wrote:
Yeah, good luck recruiting a member from a dead community, especially with that kind of Engrish.

Hey there is no need for rude or dumb comments
SirMnK
Deuce

- IGN: M&K
- IGN with tag :|CGT|M&K
- Why would you like to join|~CGT~|:I Need a clan.
- Tell Us About yourself (please not just one sentence) :Well i like to play ace of spades classic one its free two i liked classic alot and yeah i sometimes make soundtracks i also like to re skin aos often.
- Time-zone : Unsure Blue_D'oh
- Past clans : None
- Will you be active : yes Green_Sunglasses1
- Any ban history :10 minute ban for saying trolol while an admin was mad. Green_Surprised2
- Favorite gun : Smg
- Skype (any way of contact) :cedeno.guy
- Screenshot of your plays :N/A
[DELTA]Jon
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

b00msh0t wrote:
[DELTA]Jon wrote:
Go back to Planet Side if you're going to be rude. Goodluck =] You'll get members eventually
Oh no guys I hurt b00msh0ts feelings! Oh please get used to it. Due to me not even directly related to this community I frankly don't care. Which clan are you trying to destroy today? CGT?
Undreas
Deuce

b00msh0t wrote:
[DELTA]Jon wrote:
There's a difference between being rude, and being honest and confrontational about something that may be of a persons interest to correct. It's your fault for interpreting it as being 'rude'.

Don't get me wrong; I am in no position to tell you how to feel and react about other peoples posts, but I think it's a good thing to know, that reacting negatively towards something that is questionable in terms of negative/positive/informational, doesn't give you much in return.
52 posts Page 2 of 4 First unread post
Return to “Clans”