~ The Injectors ~ 3 TeraBites of Compressed HackFiles

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
100 posts Page 7 of 7 First unread post
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

rip of shit
AsianGuy
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Bye guys. I am leaving the clan because I feel lost of the many people leaving. Also from personal problems. I will be good in the future. Cya guys. Good luck Injectors.
mani
Deuce

[DI]Dwin wrote:
rip of shit
y
Herk
Deuced Up

lol, i havent leaving dll xd
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Atreyu wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
OK it's over, im out i leave The injectors.. was very funny with you all but im going to leave because of some important problems.. the reputation is destroyed and the most people here are just insulting others, i don't feel good because of that so im out. was fun
k join spqr xoxo
hmm not sure what team i should join heh
SeriouS
Deuced Up

Jigsaw wrote:
OK it's over, im out i leave The injectors.. was very funny with you all but im going to leave because of some important problems.. the reputation is destroyed and the most people here are just insulting others, i don't feel good because of that so im out. was fun
Good Luck Jigsaw! It's was a nice adventure! cya
Be SeriouS..be Happy!
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

i made a signature just for fun: Image
[DI]Dwin wrote:
rip of shit
no you are unfortunately still alive :P
Doodledude!
Deuce

a) Name IG: DoodleDude

b) Time on AoS: About 6 months.

c) Your level 1-10 (be honest): Near 8-9. I've gotten very good in the past weeks.

d) Favorite weapon: Rifle, without a doubt.

e) Why do you want to become an TI(.dll) member? I want to become a .dll member because it fits me in with people in my skill level. Plus the clan is nice I know some members and have heard many good things about this clan.

f) Why should we accept you? I think I can be a pretty good, yet new addition to the clan. I would be very active attend all the raids or events we have. I also have some experience with knowing some members in the clan.

g) When you can play? My timezone is GMT-6 so after school until 7-8 on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays. Saturday ALL day, Sunday 1-5 pm.

h) Make a presentation IRL of yourself: My real name is David. I am Romanian. I enjoy many things, for example I'm in Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, karate, football, and do piano. But most of the time I like to play video games. Most of which are Minecraft and ace of spades. I'm nice most of the time. The only time I get mad is when I am put up for a for false accusation or, when people get annoying. ( Most likely trollers.)

Thank you, have a nice day.
SeriouS
Deuced Up

Doodledude! wrote:
a) Name IG: DoodleDude

b) Time on AoS: About 6 months.

c) Your level 1-10 (be honest): Near 8-9. I've gotten very good in the past weeks.

d) Favorite weapon: Rifle, without a doubt.

e) Why do you want to become an TI(.dll) member? I want to become a .dll member because it fits me in with people in my skill level. Plus the clan is nice I know some members and have heard many good things about this clan.

f) Why should we accept you? I think I can be a pretty good, yet new addition to the clan. I would be very active attend all the raids or events we have. I also have some experience with knowing some members in the clan.

g) When you can play? My timezone is GMT-6 so after school until 7-8 on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays. Saturday ALL day, Sunday 1-5 pm.

h) Make a presentation IRL of yourself: My real name is David. I am Romanian. I enjoy many things, for example I'm in Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, karate, football, and do piano. But most of the time I like to play video games. Most of which are Minecraft and ace of spades. I'm nice most of the time. The only time I get mad is when I am put up for a for false accusation or, when people get annoying. ( Most likely trollers.)

Thank you, have a nice day.
Please, apply you on our website! http://theinjectors.forumfree.it/
Doodledude!
Deuce

Alright! :) Sorry for posting it here.
100 posts Page 7 of 7 First unread post
Return to “Clans”