Longboarding/Skateboarding

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
26 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Semper
Deuced Up

Vezok wrote:
Longboarding is akin to that group of people in college who do nothing but throw frisbees. every. single. day.
You know, the guys that have somehow convinced themselves that throwing a plastic disc is more fun than anything else?
At least they're not on the computer all day playing the same games/game every. single. day
Teeth
League Participant
League Participant

Vezok wrote:
Longboarding is akin to that group of people in college who do nothing but throw frisbees. every. single. day.
You know, the guys that have somehow convinced themselves that throwing a plastic disc is more fun than anything else?
Whattt? Come on Frisbees are totally fun. Maybe because I grew up with it, sure, but I've never gotten sick of it. Blue_Happy3
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

its fun doin tricks and stuff with frisbees, it dont get boring
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder

When I was 16 I broke my left fibula falling off a skateboard going down a halfpipe, it was the first time I went down a halfpipe. In an unrelated story when i was 21 I broke a bone near my right ankle, cant remember the name of it, falling off of a mountain. The mountain face was about a 15 foot drop on an uneven surface with no option to roll out with out being in more danger.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

danhezee wrote:
When I was 16 I broke my left fibula falling off a skateboard going down a halfpipe, it was the first time I went down a halfpipe. In an unrelated story when i was 21 I broke a bone near my right ankle, cant remember the name of it, falling off of a mountain. The mountain face was about a 15 foot drop on an uneven surface with no option to roll out with out being in more danger.
You have a weird life, my friend.
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

pun
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

danhezee wrote:
When I was 16 I broke my left fibula falling off a skateboard going down a halfpipe, it was the first time I went down a halfpipe. In an unrelated story when i was 21 I broke a bone near my right ankle, cant remember the name of it, falling off of a mountain. The mountain face was aboutdown and rolled next to a genseng plant a 15 foot drop on an uneven surface with no option to roll out with out being in more danger.
i fell off of a clif face about 20 ft high today while ginseng digging, rolled on the way down, lannded next to a 4 prong, i dont know how i didnt get fucked up
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

once you go black you cant go back but in your case its a lil different....
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

With longboarding/skateboarding: 1: The riders all seem to lack intelligence. 2: They need a belt. I can't stress this enough.
ThatSrb2DUDE
League Participant
League Participant

Been a Skateboarder for about 6- 7 years now. Once you go on for so long you can't stop! Unless you get seriously injured.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Eh. If you wanted to get addicted like I am, try Parkour
26 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Return to “The Lounge”