Drunken Camera

OpenSpades is an open source alternative client for AoS Classic and beyond! Runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Created by yvt.
Compatible with AoS Classic.
15 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Dzhoel
Deuced Up

3 years ago drunken camera was removed

for 3 years AoS 1337 nostalgiafags/pre-0.52 elitists have asked for it back

including me

i have asked, i've been cockblocked and finally the people who hated drunken camera and i have agreed

there should be a seperate option to turn it off

this is OpenSpades, i cant code nor will i learn it, can drunken camera be added? In addition, i remember back in 0.21 there being a weird thing when you looked down it was like you huffed too many marker pens. That would also be a nice feature to have back

Thanks
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

Oh hey Dzhoel! Long time no see mate.
_Frocs_
League Participant
League Participant

We have some other client which has the drunk cam back being under development by LeCom.
Though it is not released yet. viewtopic.php?f=42&t=11202 And maybe it's gonna be a new game if I remember correctly.
Dzhoel
Deuced Up

MrHaaax wrote:
Oh hey Dzhoel! Long time no see mate.
y-you r-remember me? i feel loved
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

I recognize your avatar everywhere.
Anyhow, what Frocs said, and maybe topo and Willy's upcoming client, which is still in very early stages, but you can ask for drunken cam!
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

Anyhow, what Frocs said, and maybe topo and Willy's upcoming client, which is still in very early stages, but you can ask for drunken cam!
Dzhoel
Deuced Up

MrHaaax wrote:
gaah, i dont want to have to make another account just to throw my comment in a cesspool of faggotry and suggestions
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Hi Dzhoel! I think that the drunken cam would be an awesome feature and I hope when I start to mess around with OS, I could try adding it! :D
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

hey yeah I still vaguely remember you
like you huffed too many marker pens.
this was... oddly specific.
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Dzhoel wrote:
gaah, i dont want to have to make another account just to throw my comment in a cesspool of faggotry and suggestions
why would you need to make another account? the thread is right here on bns :-o
that having been said, cosmetic features like drunken cam wouldn't be very high on my priority list (but that's not to say i'd never do it). if people are going to be more worried about how the game looks than how it plays i think that's a sign that our design is heavily flawed and we need to rethink stuff a bit, so i'd put my attention onto that before anything else.
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

topo wrote:
Dzhoel wrote:
why would you need to make another account? the thread is right here on bns :-o
that having been said, cosmetic features like drunken cam wouldn't be very high on my priority list (but that's not to say i'd never do it). if people are going to be more worried about how the game looks than how it plays i think that's a sign that our design is heavily flawed and we need to rethink stuff a bit, so i'd put my attention onto that before anything else.
Topo can you please answer why topo openspadongs won't work?!!?! Go on your forked client thread that willy made for you, you'll see the problem.
LeCom

Drunk cam helps against 360º noscoping. That's why it does play a specific role.
Semper
Deuced Up

LeCom wrote:
Drunk cam helps against 360º noscoping. That's why it does play a specific role.
People 360 no scope in aos?
_Frocs_
League Participant
League Participant

Yes, it's possible.
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

No worries mates! OS beer inc
15 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades Discussion”