>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
813 posts Page 29 of 55 First unread post
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Evergreen wrote:
I suggested having graphics looking nearly exactly like this at the time of clan birth, and Evergreen independently makes a perfect rendering! It is sublime, me gustaz.

Try using a French Revolution theme, with any of the iconic paintings (will be sent via PM)

You are already on the way to replacing two council members as official graphic designer :)
Creepermann
Deuce

Hello Rev clan I m §SnD§Hades (yea wrong user name at this forum) and I wanted to apply for Honurary what do I need to do for that ? or do I need to say I want be Honurary more not? I hope you will answer me.

Hades
Jackplox
Deuced Up

Creepermann wrote:
Hello Rev clan I m §SnD§Hades (yea wrong user name at this forum) and I wanted to apply for Honurary what do I need to do for that ? or do I need to say I want be Honurary more not? I hope you will answer me.

Hades
All you need to do is ask! I'll talk with the others about it!
Creepermann
Deuce

Jackplox wrote:
Creepermann wrote:

Hades

Ty for the answer and I hope you will accept me ;)
Creepermann
Deuce

Creepermann wrote:
Jackplox wrote:
Creepermann wrote:

Hades

and my skype is : creepermann71 if you want it
Jackplox
Deuced Up

Creepermann wrote:
Creepermann wrote:
Jackplox wrote:
Creepermann wrote:

Hades

and my skype is : creepermann71 if you want it
Noted!
Revolution
Deuced Up

Creepermann has been accepted as an honorary!
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Attention: Juliansky and Chuliangf94 were never in .dll, and have been added once more to our roster of members!

We apologize for the mistake.
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Despite being in the flow of new recruits, we could think about getting the 3v3 tournament started. We already have 8 teams signed up, only thing we can't decide is the time of the matches. Should we schedule the matches to be played at same time or every match will be played individually, what do you think? My team - Riki Worshipers (without Riki) is ready to play, so I'd suggest to tell other teams how will this all be played.
shywolf91
Deuced Up

Dare[AoS] wrote:
Despite being in the flow of new recruits, we could think about getting the 3v3 tournament started. We already have 8 teams signed up, only thing we can't decide is the time of the matches. Should we schedule the matches to be played at same time or every match will be played individually, what do you think? My team - Riki Worshipers (without Riki) is ready to play, so I'd suggest to tell other teams how will this all be played.
Jackplox said it is up to the teams to decide when they do their matches. I pm'ed my team but haven't heard anything from them yet.
Evergreen
Deuced Up

Do we have an official bracket yet? That might help the teams schedule their matches.
shywolf91
Deuced Up

Evergreen wrote:
Do we have an official bracket yet? That might help the teams schedule their matches.
yes its on the main thread: http://challonge.com/JackploxRev3v3
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Sidenote: One of us, council members, should update the roster when possible; new recruits and old members need to be added once more.
MrFritz
League Operator
League Operator

If you guys want to have another clan match, we can. Go to our site and request one because it'll be fun.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

MrFritz wrote:
If you guys want to have another clan match, we can. Go to our site and request one because it'll be fun.
Why not go to ours instead? :)))))
813 posts Page 29 of 55 First unread post
Return to “Clans”