anime thread

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
501 posts Page 31 of 34 First unread post
valkyriiking
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Terror in Resonance and Tokyo Ghoul are two new and pretty awesome animes. Artwork in both of them is great plus story lines are really good
Jedelas
Veterans
Veterans

valkyriiking wrote:
Terror in Resonance and Tokyo Ghoul are two new and pretty awesome animes. Artwork in both of them is great plus story lines are really good
It's been mentioned before but yeah, I agree that they're quite nice. xD
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
wikipedia calls it My Little Monster
wikipedia also translates it to "The Monster Sitting Beside Me"

anyway watch (or READ IT) this because this cock has more swag than you
fucking nagoya

also haru and shizuku look cute together (see profile pic)
Spoiler:
My Little Monster focuses on the relationship between Shizuku Mizutani, who has absolutely no interests except in studying and her plans for the future, and a boy named Haru Yoshida, who sits next to Shizuku in class but rarely attends school. After Shizuku is tasked with delivering class printouts to Haru's home, she meets Haru, who immediately greets her as a friend, starting their new relationship.Nicknamed "dry ice," Shizuku is renowned as a girl who is emotionless and cold. However, when she met Haru, she was touched by his innocence and his lack of knowledge towards human relationships. Though known as a violent and uncontrollable monster, Haru is actually kind and gentle. Haru immediately declares his love towards Shizuku, but it takes much longer for Shizuku to realize and accept her own feelings towards Haru. Together, they help each other, two previously unsocial beings, learn how to care for others and make friends.
Jedelas
Veterans
Veterans

Zekamalikyd wrote:
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
wikipedia calls it My Little Monster
wikipedia also translates it to "The Monster Sitting Beside Me"

anyway watch (or READ IT) this because this cock has more swag than you
fucking nagoya

also haru and shizuku look cute together (see profile pic)
Spoiler:
My Little Monster focuses on the relationship between Shizuku Mizutani, who has absolutely no interests except in studying and her plans for the future, and a boy named Haru Yoshida, who sits next to Shizuku in class but rarely attends school. After Shizuku is tasked with delivering class printouts to Haru's home, she meets Haru, who immediately greets her as a friend, starting their new relationship.Nicknamed "dry ice," Shizuku is renowned as a girl who is emotionless and cold. However, when she met Haru, she was touched by his innocence and his lack of knowledge towards human relationships. Though known as a violent and uncontrollable monster, Haru is actually kind and gentle. Haru immediately declares his love towards Shizuku, but it takes much longer for Shizuku to realize and accept her own feelings towards Haru. Together, they help each other, two previously unsocial beings, learn how to care for others and make friends.
My Little Monster <3 Unfortunately, I don't think a second season will come out....Or anytime soon anyway. It does kinda get repetitive with the whole "I love you now - I don't love you in a romantic way atm" kinda thing. I think they did it...Over 3 times in the series already? Then again, we could always pray for them to adapt a new season and have a conclusion. I always disliked how animes choose the 'READ THE MANGA' ending.
Demo123
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Finished watching Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. today and it's an amazing anime.

Here's the synopsis:
This romantic comedy revolves around an antisocial high school student named Hikigaya Hachiman with a distorted view on life and no friends or girlfriend. When he sees his classmates talking excitedly about living their adolescent lives, he mutters: "They're a bunch of liars." When he is asked about his future dreams, he responds, "Not working." A teacher gets Hachiman to join the "Volunteer Service" club, which happens to have the school's prettiest girl, Yukinoshita Yukino.
Jedelas
Veterans
Veterans

http://anichart.net/fall

Fall season animes are coming soon!
Demo123
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Jedelas wrote:
http://anichart.net/fall

Fall season animes are coming soon!
Yip, can't wait.

For everyone who's into super kawaii anime check Hanamaru Youchien.
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

gen
Banned

then do whats stopping you jesus christ
Demo123
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

kmaj wrote:
ZEB 99 wrote:
http://myanimelist.net/manga/69003/Hyou ... _Shinigami
I need to watch this.
Good luck watching a novel.
gen
Banned

i guess thats a problem then
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Jedelas
Veterans
Veterans

Jigsaw wrote:
what did i just watched...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcn4ndi4Gcw
You just watched one of those below-average rated animes. I suggest you go look through some of the more high rated animes that have been suggested already in this thread. :3
gen
Banned

Jedelas wrote:
I suggest you go look through some of the more high rated sol pieces of shit that have been circlejerked already in this thread. :3
shaz

Hi guys, any anime worth picking up this season?
501 posts Page 31 of 34 First unread post
Return to “The Lounge”