Ferguson, Missouri

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
55 posts Page 3 of 4 First unread post
Captain_Pi
Artist
Artist

Ruspeace wrote:
Hello, guys. Iam from Ukraine. First of all, sorry for my English :) I have not enough practice.
I want to say you, that you are on a right way. Your govermant fully control americans and large part of the world. Execuse me, but USA intake possible only with war on all over the world. Now americans technologies come to Ukraine for making revolution and split ukrainians and russians. But most of all people on the South-East think that Russia is our native country. Its God`s wonder, that Putin in 2000 became president. Thank you for listening, with best regards.
This is the best response I've read about the topic so far. Step it up, fags.
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

Ruspeace wrote:
Hello, guys. I am from Ukraine. First of all, sorry for my English :) I have not enough practice.
I want to say you, that you are on a right way. Your government fully control Americans and large part of the world. Excuse me, but USA intake possible only with war on all over the world. Now american technologies come to Ukraine for making revolution and split Ukrainians and Russians. But most of all people on the South-East think that Russia is our native country. Its God`s wonder, that Putin in 2000 became president. Thank you for listening, with best regards.
do you mean our government wants to? or that they do, cause they don't control me,
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Ruspeace wrote:
Hello, guys. Iam from Ukraine. First of all, sorry for my English :) I have not enough practice.
I want to say you, that you are on a right way. Your govermant fully control americans and large part of the world. Execuse me, but USA intake possible only with war on all over the world. Now americans technologies come to Ukraine for making revolution and split ukrainians and russians. But most of all people on the South-East think that Russia is our native country. Its God`s wonder, that Putin in 2000 became president. Thank you for listening, with best regards.
Americans have a tendency to ruin everything.. especially when it's something fun.
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

Mr.Torch wrote:
Ruspeace wrote:
Americans have a tendency to ruin everything.. especially when it's something fun.
we invented fun, yall aint had fun until yall try the kinda stuff we do down south
gen
Banned

ya mean yer cousins right lol yall
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

no, i dont know were that stereotype came from, and it is a load if bs
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

ZEB 99 wrote:
Ruspeace wrote:
Hello, guys. I am from Ukraine. First of all, sorry for my English :) I have not enough practice.
I want to say you, that you are on a right way. Your government fully control Americans and large part of the world. Excuse me, but USA intake possible only with war on all over the world. Now american technologies come to Ukraine for making revolution and split Ukrainians and Russians. But most of all people on the South-East think that Russia is our native country. Its God`s wonder, that Putin in 2000 became president. Thank you for listening, with best regards.
do you mean our government wants to? or that they do, cause they don't control me,
yeah, try sending a letter to the US Treasury saying "Hey, bros, I wish to not partake anymore in the tax system. Thanks and have a good day." and see how well that works out for you.
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

they dont have complete control (ex. telling me whatg i can do and when i do it), ya gotta have some goverment, and ya gotta fund it too
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

CommieBuffalo wrote:
ZEB 99 wrote:
Ruspeace wrote:
yeah, try sending a letter to the US Treasury saying "Hey, bros, I wish to not partake anymore in the tax system. Thanks and have a good day." and see how well that works out for you.
The amount of taxes is just ridiculous and confusing. Just have one tax instead of a million small random taxes.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Mr.Torch wrote:
CommieBuffalo wrote:
ZEB 99 wrote:
Ruspeace wrote:
The amount of taxes is just ridiculous and confusing. Just have one tax instead of a million small random taxes.
I'm not denying that in some cases it is ridiculous(e.g Brazil), but try to "opt out" of it and see if they just let you willy-nilly.
ThisFrickinSite
Deuced Up

CommieBuffalo wrote:
I'm not denying that in some cases it is ridiculous(e.g Brazil), but try to "opt out" of it and see if they just let you willy-nilly.
Are you implying that that's bad? It's kind of completely necessary to the infrastructure...
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

ThisFrickinSite wrote:
CommieBuffalo wrote:
Are you implying that that's bad? It's kind of completely necessary to the infrastructure...
I think you missed the whole point of this. We're talking about how the number of taxes is ridiculous, not the amount taken. (Which is still ridiculous) No more than 25% should be taken if the government doesn't provide any services and no more than 50% should be taken if they provide services such as free healthcare and free college.
Ozone
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Mr.Torch wrote:
ThisFrickinSite wrote:
CommieBuffalo wrote:
I think you missed the whole point of this. We're talking about how the number of taxes is ridiculous, not the amount taken. (Which is still ridiculous) No more than 25% should be taken if the government doesn't provide any services and no more than 50% should be taken if they provide services such as free healthcare and free college.
I agree 100%
the government is for the people not to control them.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

ThisFrickinSite wrote:
CommieBuffalo wrote:
No.
You don't get a choice, because you're living in a society. Either you get all the benefits and duties of a person living in a society, which includes these taxes, or you take off to live in a shack in the middle of the mountains where you'll only see a living person every 15 years. That's what I'm trying to imply, and that's completely all right.

but yeah guys maybe making it not so confusing and overbearing in some countries would be nice.
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

freakin ISIS has enterd ferguson
55 posts Page 3 of 4 First unread post
Return to “The Lounge”