Ferguson, Missouri

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
55 posts Page 1 of 4 First unread post
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

what do yall think about what is going on there
Afrodude
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

People think we're joking when we say fuck the police.

No

FUCK the police.

This is not just happening in Ferguson. The same genre of police arresting, brutalizing, and murdering innocent people of color is happen across the country. This is not to be taken lightly.

We must all unite together, not just people of color, not just American citizens, but as human beings we must unite to bring an end to this injustice.
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

Police Brutality!
Sorry, what's going on over there? Haven't watched the news lately.
Teeth
League Participant
League Participant

People couldn't care less for the identity of the kid who was murdered. People just want a catalyst of some sort and some desperate reason as an excuse to break the law. The fact that the victim was african american, well ho hey thats another story because I've noticed that their community tends to overreact to every situation similar to this *cough*Travyon*cough*. But hey, what do I know? Nothing apprarently. Don't take my word for it as I'm just an Australian who lives on the other side of the world who let my view of this tragedy get warped by the media.
Captain_Pi
Artist
Artist

Teeth wrote:
People couldn't care less for the identity of the kid who was murdered. People just want a catalyst of some sort and some desperate reason as an excuse to break the law. The fact that the victim was african american, well ho hey thats another story because I've noticed that their community tends to overreact to every situation similar to this *cough*Travyon*cough*. But hey, what do I know? Nothing apprarently. Don't take my word for it as I'm just an Australian who lives on the other side of the world who let my view of this tragedy get warped by the media.
My thoughts exactly.
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

Teeth wrote:
People couldn't care less for the identity of the kid who was murdered.
Well, in this shit country, if a black person kills a white kid, you might not even hear about it on the news, but if a white person kills a black kiD HOLY SHOT HATE CRIME EVERYONE RIOT RACISMRASICMRASICM EVERYONR GO INSANE OMG HATE CRIME
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

Posting just so I can remember to come back to this later and laugh
Webster
League Participant
League Participant

ReubenMcHawk wrote:
Posting just so I can remember to come back to this later and laugh
Cotton Eye Joe
Afrodude
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Teeth wrote:
Yes because black people are the ONLY people reacting to this.

From Times Square, Manhattan:
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

Teeth wrote:
People couldn't care less for the identity of the kid who was murdered. People just want a catalyst of some sort and some desperate reason as an excuse to break the law.
Yeah, no, that's stupid as shit. Nobody's just looking for a reason to riot and loot.
Teeth wrote:
The fact that the victim was african american, well ho hey thats another story because I've noticed that their community tends to overreact to every situation similar to this *cough*Travyon*cough*.
...Are you serious? Holy shit, if you're serious then you're a fucking racist idiot.
Teeth wrote:
But hey, what do I know? Nothing apprarently. Don't take my word for it as I'm just an Australian who lives on the other side of the world who let my view of this tragedy get warped by the media.
Smartest thing you've said in this whole thread.
Nikhao wrote:
Well, in this shit country, if a black person kills a white kid, you might not even hear about it on the news, but if a white person kills a black kiD HOLY SHOT HATE CRIME EVERYONE RIOT RACISMRASICMRASICM EVERYONR GO INSANE OMG HATE CRIME
Get back to me when there's a widespread problem about white people being killed by black cops.
[RUS] Vlad01
League Participant
League Participant

Well not everyone living in USA and not everyone knows all the news from there, you know.
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

That's barely an excuse these days, especially since most of the news about this case has been made public over the internet. And even then, making comments about things you don't understand makes you look bad, doubly so when they're racist as shit.
[RUS] Vlad01
League Participant
League Participant

Well, sorry, I'll try to lurk more so.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

ReubenMcHawk wrote:
Teeth wrote:
People couldn't care less for the identity of the kid who was murdered. People just want a catalyst of some sort and some desperate reason as an excuse to break the law.
Yeah, no, that's stupid as shit. Nobody's just looking for a reason to riot and loot.
Wut no... I lyke riots.... Don't generalize u nub.
ThisFrickinSite
Deuced Up

Yet another high quality political discussion produced by the lounge section.
55 posts Page 1 of 4 First unread post
Return to “The Lounge”