[CONTEST] LINESPQR Signatures (Steam prize)

Join and host tournaments, contests, get-togethers, and other events.
117 posts Page 1 of 8 First unread post
shaz

Hello BnS!

I present to you a community contest hosted by |SPQR| or LINESPQR. This contest is on signatures for the clan, with the prize of Steam game(s) costing up to £20.00 (GBP), which will go to the contestant who is able to successfully create the most desirable signature, which will be decided by the clan. Anyone may submit an entry!

Good luck, read below before submitting!
If you have any further enquiries, feel free to PM me.

Hosted by: |SPQR|
Prize: Steam game(s) up to £20.00 (GBP)*
Deadline date: 06/09/2014 (May change by a week give or take)
All entries must be posted on this thread. It is advised you PM me to say you have entered to ensure your entry is taken, then I will reply with a confirmation.

General rules for the contest:
* Must be your own work
* Signatures should not exceed 600x200 (pixels), check example. However can be smaller / doesn't need to be in the same ratio.
* Participants can make up to three versions however need to have the same base design.

Design guidelines:
* Contain the maintext "|SPQR|" as text as well as the subtext "Lines Senatus Populusque Romanus", if using software such as Photoshop try look at sites such as dafont.com for additional fonts.
* Use effects.
* Try use a colour scheme (no rainbows).
* You could add things like |SPQR| ranks to the signatures to use as your three versions - (Leader/Legate/Member) however as long as it's a single text change (same signature, different text for each rank), you don't need to count them as officially 3 versions of your signature.
These are guidelines, not rules.

The theme of this signature isn't limited to the style of Ace of Spades, you may do whatever you feel looks good.
You can re-enter with a totally new design (before the deadline) as much as you like however your previous submission(s) will become void. Remember, you're allowed to make 3 different versions of the same signature including your initial submission.
Spoiler:
* - Any purchases made for the winner will be limited to £20.00, therefore they may request multiple games however their request must not exceed a total of £20.00, if in case it does, the least costly game will be removed from the order however can be replaced with another which does amount to the combined total of £20.00, which will conclude their prize.

Submissions:
Dwin [Alt. Version slots available: 2]
Teeth [Alt. Version slots available: 2]
Demo123 v1, Demo123 v2 [Alt. Version slots available: 1]
LeFizzy [Alt. Version slots available: 2]
Oppy [Alt. Version slots available: 2]
Pedroh v1, Pedroh v2, Pedroh v3 [Alt. Version slots available: 0]
Souleris [Alt. Version slots available: 2]
underwear [Alt. Verison slots available: 2]
gen [Alt. Version slots available: 2]
Zarid [Alt. Version slots available: 2]
danhezee [Alt. Version slots available: 2]
ThisFrickinSite [Alt. Version slots available: 2]
Monstarules [Alt. Version slots available: 2]
Luatex [Alt. Version slots available: 2]
ReubenMcHawk [Alt. Version slots available: 2]
Fleischgeruch v1, Fleischgeruch v2, Fleischgeruch v3 [Alt. Version slots available: 0]
Electrix [Alt. Version slots available: 2]
MushieWarden v1, MushieWarden v2, MushieWarden v1 [Alt. Version slots available: 0]
Zekamalikyd [Alt. Version slots available: 2]
Victor991 [Alt. Version slots available: 2]
Zyc [Alt. Version slots available: 2]
Last edited by shaz on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:37 am, edited 48 times in total.
gen
Banned

write me up
shaz

Once I've done all the details, there will be a deadline, in which case anyone can enter as long as they submit before the deadline.
shaz

Contest details have been released. You may begin entering.
shaz

Update: The theme of the signature doesn't have to be limited to Ace of Spades. Added this to the OP.
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

Ooooooooooooooohhhhh
Teeth
League Participant
League Participant

Green_Happy3 Blue_Happy3 Lol I wish goodluck to all the hopeful competitors Blue_Happy3 Green_Happy3
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

Teeth wrote:
Green_Happy3 Blue_Happy3 Lol I wish goodluck to all the hopeful competitors Blue_Happy3 Green_Happy3

plz plz plz plz don't participate
ThisFrickinSite
Deuced Up

Do I have to be actively using the signature? If not I'd like to submit this:
Second version-ish:

Shoutouts to C1ark for "making" the little userbar thing since I was too lazy to do it myself.
gen
Banned

this signature just shouts linespqr
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

shaz

Pedroh wrote:
Teeth wrote:
Anyone can enter, however if the entrant is a |SPQR| member, their vote will be excluded from the final verdict.
ThisFrickinSite wrote:
Do I have to be actively using the signature? If not I'd like to submit this:
Second version-ish:

Shoutouts to C1ark for "making" the little userbar thing since I was too lazy to do it myself.
You don't need to use the signature, you need to make it. This signature has your name on it, therefore it cannot be entered into this competition. Try going with |SPQR| at the very least.

Also see:
General rules for the contest:
* Must be your own work
Meaning no one else should have done any of it for you.
[DI]Dwin wrote:
Entered.

Quick announcement: You can re-enter with a totally new design (before the deadline) as much as you like however your previous submission(s) will become void. Remember, you're allowed to make 3 different versions of the same signature including your initial submission.
AWhiteGuy
League Participant
League Participant

I got this
Dominis
League Participant
League Participant

Spell out the month because people might become confooosled k ty
Teeth
League Participant
League Participant

Pedroh wrote:
Teeth wrote:
Dw I'm not even in it to win it. I'm just throwing one out here from my collection.
117 posts Page 1 of 8 First unread post
Return to “Community Events”