The death of a god

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
127 posts Page 1 of 9 First unread post
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

August sixth I said, the day I start high school. I guess I will explain a few things, give some goodbye messages, and talk about some random stuff.

Over the past months I have been slowly trying to detach myself from the community. I made more deuce camp videos to show people how to get better and show off personal ideas. I made aos-101, a mapping website that teaches you everything you need to know to make maps. I also released several model packs for new mappers so that the trade can go on once I make my leave. So first lets talk about the why.

Why? I have been in the community since mid 2012, thats two years of playing one game! This is by far the longest time I have ever spent playing a game. I have gotten quite good at it too if I do say so myself, being able to pull off 7.5 ratios with 30 kills and other neat stuff. After two years of this game and the community's shit fests things get boring. I am also starting high school like I said. Yesterday I met a hot girl with big boobs who also liked anime and may have done weed, been raped, and dated girls in the past. So I guess I am forcing myself to grow up but.. I don't think I want to leave. I have gotten too attached with AK and the mumblers but in the end that doesn't matter as you all hate me anyway. This whole thing could just turn me into a depressed perv with not many friends and nothing to do every day but I toke risks with AK, some of them payed off like when we beat komrades, so why should I be afraid to do so now?

Up next we have my mapping and YouTube channel! I am done with YouTube, my mic is bad and I am not getting a new one. I will not delete the channel but i will not update it either. My mapping is for you guys to use. I won't be a douche and delete them all. My dropbox has a bunch of model packs and a backup of JoJoe's mapping template so if I deleted it I would feel bad and want to come back. So yea, keep it all.

Random ideas or principles I was never able to tell anyone about and mapping/modding tips:
Mapping:
-make maps that fit more then one gamemode
-try something new
-try making your own models
-don't be afraid to fail

Modding:
-make mods that look good
-people don't want huge models so try to keep the size similar to the vanilla models

News team:
-I made a guide for the mapping section of the news letter a few days ago, anyone can take my job I don't care. The guide out lines everything I did.

Ideas:
-use your rifle as a sword slicing through the enemy with your bullets
-watch deuce camp videos to learn how to do cool tricks
-remember you fire tracers on the map
-try using sound to find someone
-go to the edges of the map and be quite when sneaking
-if you are leading a league team gain the respect of your members

Shout outs:
AK members:
AK was my life for a year. You guys really helped me get through 7th/8th grade. I would like to thank each and every member! You guys helped me become a better leader as well as a better strategist. I hope you all find something to do with your lives.

Atreyu:
You are an immature person who needs to grow up. I shouldn't talk bad about people so I won't go into detail but you just really need to grow up, you are clan leader so act like one man.

Jon:
We go way back! I have known you longer then dan and the mumblers. You were always looking out for yourself and your anger often clouded your judgement. I never hated you I just didn't like that you were turning into me. Please forgive me for not being able to save you from yourself.

Tin:
n/a

Will:
Willy my dear fellow! You are very likeable and always seemed to look out for me in your own 420 blaze it way. My only tip for you would be to not be so nice.

Somnium:
I liked you most of all, yes better then even dan. You are such an amazing and smart person! You remind me so much of myself. You always had a plan or scheme. You should try looking at the bigger picture though, your perspective is too small.

Pedro:
We have some history too don't we? You are not mature enough I feel but that will change as you get older. Keep doing what you are doing. I always liked our chats.

Fritz:
don't spam clan threads,ban people, and greif minecraft house pls

Lostmotel:
when you leave please make a guide for the other map makers so that our trade will not die out

Danhezee:
You were just waiting for this. I bet you skipped the entire paragraphs! Well I put your message at the bottom just for that very reason. I would like to thank you for your help with my grades. I was able to really do well because of your help. I also think my wrighting has improved since the news team. Back in 7th grade people used to tease me about how I always talked like a news reporter. Your tips on girls also all worked out in the end for the most part. You know everything but that doesn't mean you are always right.

forgot some people but these were just the ones that always stood out, don't be but hurt for not getting a shout out spring

So now I say goodbye oh great community. All of you helped make me who I am today. I don't like all of you and not all of you liked me but I think we had some good times. Atreyu said I would leave a mark on the community, I guess we will have to see. For those wondering I will still be on mumble from time to time as I get used to my new life. I will play the game under alias as I have for some time now so you will not know who I am. When I came here I planted a bean, it grew into a tree for everyone to eat its fruit.
scrawl
Veterans
Veterans

Bye Jdrew. Have fun with your new life.

BTW, does this mean you are going to leave Mumblerz and Scrawl 3v3 league team?
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

rip jdrew
????-2014

u were huh kinda nice
Venator
League Participant
League Participant

FFS jdrew I dont even know where to fucking start.
You are just leaving for highschool :DIts not like your whole life will change dramaticly.There is no reason to leave this community,just a cutback of time you spend on it would be enough.You might be overreacting right now,which is understandable in your situation,but I will promise you you will be back.

Well incase you might actually be dead serious(YOu have to be kiddin :Dfarewell.

I'll drop you this as a parting remembrance
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Nice, no more worthless Lounge threads. Leaving the community for tits is a sin in my books though. Shame on you.
Most of the time when people leave goodbye threads they come back 2-5 weeks after anyway.
ei8htx
Deuce

Fleischgeruch wrote:
Nice, no more worthless Lounge threads. Leaving the community for tits is a sin in my books though. Shame on you.
Most of the time when people leave goodbye threads they come back 2-5 weeks after anyway.
Was wondering how long the haters and trolls would come out. Thank you for being a constructive part of this community, asshole.

Bye Jdrew (thanks for interviewing me for FSOM that one time).
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

the community will miss you,
EldredChandler
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

wow rude no reuben or me? i thought we had something special jdrew :(
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder

First, thanks. Second, life is fluid not rigid. Quit trying to force these arbitrarily abrupt changes. Your interest dont abruptly change because you have started 9th grade. Eventually, you will smoothly transition away to something else that interest you and you wont be able to clearly state what date it happened on. And lastly, thank you for the irony that is:
I also think my wrighting has improved
That almost brought tears to my eyes.
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

ei8htx wrote:
Fleischgeruch wrote:
Was wondering how long the haters and trolls would come out. Thank you for being a constructive part of this community, asshole.

Bye Jdrew (thanks for interviewing me for FSOM that one time).
You're not even in this community, lol

But yeah, Jdrew, you're a dumbass but ultimately I'd say your net contributions to the community come out positive, which I can't say for most people. Enjoy high school, and don't forget to fuck as many freshman girls as you can when you become a senior, that's when it's still grey area.
Yesterday I met a hot girl with big boobs who also liked anime and may have done weed, been raped, and dated girls in the past.
how did i miss this the first time, what the fuck
Venator
League Participant
League Participant

That sounds like atleast 20% of all female tumblr users.
EldredChandler

ReubenMcHawk wrote:
Enjoy high school, and don't forget to fuck as many freshman girls as you can when you become a senior, that's when it's still grey area.
Yeah man otherwise you'll be stuck with lame 16 years old when you hit 18.
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Also let's not forget the real Jdrew we all know and love.
http://pastebin.com/NffSDxDc
XRaided
Deuced Up

You only beat Komrades because it was a 2v5 at some point and you dug your intel into the ground and camped.

also bye, hope you come back one day.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Well, RIP in peace I guess.
127 posts Page 1 of 9 First unread post
Return to “The Lounge”