>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
813 posts Page 19 of 55 First unread post
GoDucks
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Current IGN:CLG GoDucks
Future IGN with Clan Tag:Rev:GoDucks/ and RedWings
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min):Not sure if i can make a full paragraph. So CLG is closed no reason why
havent seen Niaska in a like a week. So i thought i would come here and see how this clan is. Its hard to find a actice clan every clan i have joined has disbanded or closed. But I'm a very good teammate ask Torchy and I will do whatever i can to help this one succeed.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min):Well i have 2 brothers Whiteviper and Darthbubba. Also one that passed away in 2007 he would of loved this game. I used to play 3 sports basketball 7yrs, Football 7yrs and also soccer 7yrs. I am employed at Salvation Army Kroc center. Just want to add VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time Zone: pacific standard time
Past Clans:TSB CLG TS
Past Bans:none
Activity Rate? as much as i can
Gun preference? smg-small maps, Rifle-large
Skype Account?no
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) no
Jackplox
Deuced Up

GoDucks wrote:
Current IGN:CLG GoDucks
Future IGN with Clan Tag:Rev:GoDucks/ and RedWings
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min):Not sure if i can make a full paragraph. So CLG is closed no reason why
havent seen Niaska in a like a week. So i thought i would come here and see how this clan is. Its hard to find a actice clan every clan i have joined has disbanded or closed. But I'm a very good teammate ask Torchy and I will do whatever i can to help this one succeed.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min):Well i have 2 brothers Whiteviper and Darthbubba. Also one that passed away in 2007 he would of loved this game. I used to play 3 sports basketball 7yrs, Football 7yrs and also soccer 7yrs. I am employed at Salvation Army Kroc center. Just want to add VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time Zone: pacific standard time
Past Clans:TSB CLG TS
Past Bans:none
Activity Rate? as much as i can
Gun preference? smg-small maps, Rifle-large
Skype Account?no
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) no
Thank you for your application! You will be reviewed, and notified on this thread once the voting process is complete.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

GoDucks! :D
cbdgf5555
Deuce

Did you guys miss my application its on page 18 lol.
KICKED
Deuced Up

cbdgf5555 wrote:
The Council Team has been extremely busy lately, however I will be reminding them about your application to double-check :) It was a really great app too :D
Jackplox
Deuced Up

cbdgf5555 wrote:
Ofcourse not. It is currently being voted on. We need every council member possible to vote, so voting lasts 3 days. Sorry for the wait
3lb01k
Deuce

Hi,
I'm leaving this clan. It's just... clans don't appeal to me anymore.
Please remove my name from the list.
Good luck with the clan.

Thanks,
-3lb01k
MR.BadAiming
Deuced Up

sorry to hear that, you will be removed
Jackplox
Deuced Up

3lb01k wrote:
Hi,
I'm leaving this clan. It's just... clans don't appeal to me anymore.
Please remove my name from the list.
Good luck with the clan.

Thanks,
-3lb01k
Thank you for notifying us.
Revolution
Deuced Up

cbdgf5555 wrote:
Current IGN: cbdgf5555
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [Rev] cbdgf5555
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min): You guys seem like a good clan that would be a great fit for me maturity and skill wise. I have recently started playing the game again once my computer got fixed though I will be buying a new one soon hopefully. I am available most of the team whenever you guys need me for a match as long as it is not too early in the morning because I am on the west coast. I always love a game plan or strategy to lead my team to the quickest possible victory.
About yourself (1 Paragraph Min): I am a sports fanatic about to start my graduating high school year in September. I am a fun chill guy who loves Game of Thrones and analyzing and playing the stock market. I have been playing ace of spades since 2012 and my favorite servers are top ten map and counter strike for arena mode. My favorite map just for fun is a tdm nuketown and I train with my rifle on assault or the map with the botted zombies sorry blanking on the name.
Time Zone: UTC-08:00
Past Clans: PURE
Past Bans: Started votekicks by people who thought I was aimbotting of course I wasn't.
Activity Rate? I will be on 6 out of 7 days a week for sure.
Gun preference? SMG and currently been training with a rifle in some servers.
Skype Account? chris.hogan55 (No voicechat)
Decision: Accepted
Welcome to the Revolution! Make sure to get on our IRC: #RevClan or add us on Skype: Revolution.Clan
We highly recommend Skype as that's where we do idle chatter and etc. We will not force a voice call on anyone. You can of course listen in on matches. :)
Evergreen wrote:
Current IGN:Evergreen
Future IGN with Clan Tag: [rev]ergreen
Why would you like to join The Revolution? (1 Paragraph Min):

Revolution seems like a great clan that has a good mixture of maturity and respect, while being fun and active. I've expressed my concern with it being a (relatively) large clan, but I think this clan has potential to go far. I want to help this clan reach it's maximum potential, become strong, and stay for a long time. I've been in a lot of clans, I need a more permanent home, and I think Revolution could be that.

About yourself (1 Paragraph Min):

I've been playing this game or a few years now. I've been at all different stages, I've been horrible at the game, I've hacked before, yes, but I've come from that and done better. I've gained skill as an honest player, and have enjoyed it a lot. On a more serious note, I feel like I've matured more as a person in the last few years, which shows in my change as a player. Now, I consider myself a respectful player who can still have fun. Some days I play Ace of Spades casually, some days I play competitively. Some days I dominate a server, some days I get a few kills. I just have fun, and enjoy playing the game.

Time Zone: GMT -8 (PST)
Past Clans: Many. Lots of small, insignificant clans that nobody remembers. DELTA, AAT, and most recently, Ohh 2.0.
Past Bans: A ban for using no recoil. That was a long time ago.
Activity Rate? Very active, until the school year. Activity will go down, but I'll still be around.
Gun preference? SMG for arena maps, and some closer quarters maps. Rifle if it's hallway, pinpoint, babel, farther distance.
Skype Account? Never used, but I still have one. Hope it's not a dealbreaker if I'm not Skype active.
Screenshot of Past Kills? (Optional) Don't have any screenshots of high killstreaks or anything.
Decision: Accepted
Same as the guy above! Welcome to the Revolution! Make sure to get on our IRC: #RevClan or add us on Skype: Revolution.Clan
We highly recommend Skype as that's where we do idle chatter and etc. :)
Evergreen
Deuced Up

Alright! Glad to be a part of the team :)
Jackplox
Deuced Up

Evergreen wrote:
Welcome to the Revolution!
shywolf91
Deuced Up

Evergreen wrote:
Welcome
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Evergreen wrote:
Make sure to check IRC or Skype often :).
Oppy
Deuced Up

Last edited by Oppy on Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
813 posts Page 19 of 55 First unread post
Return to “Clans”