slab6 help

Guns, grenade, spade, and blocks.
6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Toxic_Cobra
Deuce

Hi
I've been using mods for awhile but now i want to make my own, I am trying to use slab6, but every time I open it I cant put my mouse in the window -- it just spazes out of the program. are there any alternatives to mod kv6 files or is there a fix for this?

*Update* I made a video showing the problem. here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8EUhe ... e=youtu.be

thanks for reading - Toxic_Cobra
Last edited by Toxic_Cobra on Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marksmanship
Veterans
Veterans

Toxic_Cobra wrote:
Hi
I've been using mods for awhile but now i want to make my own, I am trying to use slab6, but every time I open it I cant put my mouse in the window -- it just spazes out of the program. are there any alternatives to mod kv6 files or is there a fix for this?

Define "Spaz out." If your cursor is just being replaced by tiny blinky (somewhat irritating) crosshairs, that's normal.
Also, I don't recommend opening the program and then opening files from within the program. It's much easier to set Slab6 as your default program for opening .KV6 files, and then opening the files directly.
Also bear in mind that the controls aren't terribly intuitive. Make sure to read the readme file.
Toxic_Cobra
Deuce

Marksmanship wrote:
Toxic_Cobra wrote:
Hi

Define "Spaz out." If your cursor is just being replaced by tiny blinky (somewhat irritating) crosshairs, that's normal.
Also, I don't recommend opening the program and then opening files from within the program. It's much easier to set Slab6 as your default program for opening .KV6 files, and then opening the files directly.
Also bear in mind that the controls aren't terribly intuitive. Make sure to read the readme file.
Thanks for responding! By spaz out i mean it wont let me touch the window, the mouse just flies to the bottom of the window. the fps also goes to 350-1000

-Toxic_Cobra
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

Slab6 is very old, so if your FPS counter jumps to over 9000(jk, over 100 and beyond) it's normal. Can't tell about the cursor though. Can you post a screenshot?
Toxic_Cobra
Deuce

MrHaaax wrote:
Slab6 is very old, so if your FPS counter jumps to over 9000(jk, over 100 and beyond) it's normal. Can't tell about the cursor though. Can you post a screenshot?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8EUhe ... e=youtu.be here's a video, i recorded the problem.
Hapa
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

I'm having the same problem. Has this been solved?
6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Weapons”