>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
813 posts Page 11 of 55 First unread post
Heracles4
Veterans
Veterans

MushieWarden wrote:
Why not just have a match with the Kommies some other time?

That may of course happen. We never said we would not match them in the future :3

Jon wrote:
I think we can end this conversation about komrades being not actually comrades and get back to the clan conversation. Jackplox has no need to change his manner of typing as it is professional and how a clan leader should act. If people can't even take others speaking in a professional manner than good luck finding a Yolo swag boss cause most will act "condescending". Jackplox and rev keep up the good work and don't change cause the match chat could have just happened on irc or pm. Don't change as this "community" called buildandshoot needs clans that act more professionally.
Thanks for the support Jon, we appreciate it a lot :)
Jackplox
Deuced Up

Thanks Jon, I appreciate it!
[DELTA]Jon
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Always here to help. Also add me as a skype contact and ask Atreyu for my skype address.
Jackplox
Deuced Up

[DELTA]Jon wrote:
Always here to help. Also add me as a skype contact and ask Atreyu for my skype address.
Will do when I'm back from vacation!
Scoper
Hoster
Hoster

I'm in Ohh, I'm not in the roster?
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Scoper wrote:
I'm in Ohh, I'm not in the roster?
What is your IGN and also add revolution.clan on Skype. Somehow you might have been lost in the transition, but we will work it out. :D
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

Atreyu wrote:
Komrades are notorious for many things, including their indignation/distaste for almost everyone, including groups of people gathered in clans like this one. The less contact between us, the less friction, the better.

In other words, we will match the Komrades if and when enough people want to. Matches are for fun, but playing against people who might make you feel intimidated, scorned, or talked down to is quite the opposite.

We accepted LINESPQR because they are a fun, creative clan that we would do well to socialize with and get to know. I can't say the same for Komrades.

I don't see the point in bickering over this decision.
So spite. Got it.
Willy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

There's at least a level of intelligent and (mostly) polite discourse here so I'll leave everything how it is, but I sincerely encourage you all to ensure this thread remains drama free. Complaints would perhaps be better directed toward the clan's universal account (if that's what you prefer, never seen it done before) via PM or to engage each other in discussion over IRC or similar. Hit me up if you want posts deleted, but i think you've solved the issue and come to your own conclusions yourselves. \:D/
Illusion
Deuced Up

Willy wrote:
There's at least a level of intelligent and (mostly) polite discourse here so I'll leave everything how it is, but I sincerely encourage you all to ensure this thread remains drama free. Complaints would perhaps be better directed toward the clan's universal account (if that's what you prefer, never seen it done before) via PM or to engage each other in discussion over IRC or similar. Hit me up if you want posts deleted, but i think you've solved the issue and come to your own conclusions yourselves. \:D/
Do you know if there are clan match competitions?
Xenon
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Illusion wrote:
Willy wrote:
There's the BuildandShoot League.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Xenon wrote:
Illusion wrote:
Willy wrote:
There's the BuildandShoot League.
No, we're not participating in the Leagues yet. We do have a clan match with SPQR coming up in the future however.
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

The Revolution is made of many former clans, who still have active teams in the leagues (Sirs, Ohh etc.)

Next season, we will join as a single team, but we are seperate for the remainder of this season.
Wyvern
League Champs
League Champs

Hi Kodiak, <3 u.
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

I apologize in advance if this post is out of place, and if it gets deleted I am fine with that, but first I have a question.
Everyone in the council and the op speaks of this clan 'revolutionizing' the clan scene. How exactly are you planning to achieve that, if it's not a secret? (like reasons for declining a match) From what I've personally seen, you have 0 IRC activity, it is mostly council members who post in your BnS thread and your forums. Some people have said (idk if they are reliable witnesses or not) that you are not very active in AoS either. Normally I wouldn't mention that but your clan is still an AoS clan I assume. So far I've only heard rumors that you are active on Skype. But are you planning to revolutionize BnS clans by being a Skype clan, or am I not seeing the full picture? So far the only semi-original thing we've seen is the usage of a joined account for co-leaders.
If you feel like it, I'd appreciate if you could take your time (after all, your 44 members must be extremely busy so that none of them can do 2 matches in a day) to reply on this topic. And please answer that here, for everyone to see, because I'm far from the only one with doubts as to if this clan really is what it claims to be.

Btw saying 'thanks for everything' at the end of each of your posts just makes you look sarcastic and snobby, especially when everyone knows what you really think of the people you're addressing.
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

Yeah, you're IRC is dead 24/7. If you're going to have that amount of members, you should at least be able to get one on your IRC channel. Don't become a skype clan, you'll go down like USAB.
813 posts Page 11 of 55 First unread post
Return to “Clans”