>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
813 posts Page 5 of 55 First unread post
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Willy wrote:
I would also like to make it clear that while multiaccounting is frowned upon, we will not be taking punitive action toward use of a collective account if it helps with Rev's clan administration. It's something I never seen done befote, so it will be interesting to see how it works out - do all your council members retaibn access to it? :)
Yes, but it is backed up to a member's account that is trustworthy in case someone decided to change passwords or something, but all council members at the moment are mature and we won't have that issue. And we weren't using this account to "impersonate anyone, start over, troll anyone, or gain an advantage in anything such as a poll, etc.. It is merely to make a statement that we will have equal power and also will allow seamless transitions of power. Say for instance a council member named "Joe" made the original post. From then on he would have power over it and if he decided to quit unless he decided to give us his password (a bad idea) we'd have to close the clan down or start a new thread. In many ways this was do help reduce unnecessary posts and to help keep everything clean. We only meant it for good and are glad you guys understand. :)
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder

So does Jdrew need to officially declare his intentions of taking over the clan or does him talking about it all day on mumble count as his declaration of intent?
Xenon
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Willy wrote:
I would also like to make it clear that while multiaccounting is frowned upon,
lol rookie
sorry had to say it
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

danhezee wrote:
So does Jdrew need to officially declare his intentions of taking over the clan or does him talking about it all day on mumble count as his declaration of intent?
Lol, he has sent me and Atreyu a PM, but all new members need to apply publicly here. (As he will be informed). Also, he can be nominated for a Council Member, but there will never be a single leader. (You cannot nominate yourself Jdrew, you must have someone nominate you out of their own will and not because you asked them to).

EDIT: That is if you are accepted as a member to start with.
EDIT #2: Jdrew, I have never been a leader in any clan.
Last edited by Mr.Torch on Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

In game name: Jdrew
In game name with tag: Jdrew
Why would you like to join Rev? (1 Paragraph):
Spoiler:
You may know that I tried starting a clan union of sorts to improve the state of the community. It included AK,Ohh, and Hell but I was going to try and get L-SPQR and CLG to help later on. Due to the leadership of ohh and my reputation the council was never launched. You were able to do what I couldn't and I congratulate you for that. You may suspect me of taking over the clan or trying to. If the clan was made three months ago I probably would have but not now. I start high school in less then a month. Although I do want to step away from this sleep I am too attached to the community. My ambitions have changed as well. You saw with Apathy-Kills that I no longer have the desire for conquest or even revenge. Instead I want to help the community. Revolution has the resources but not the knowledge to change the community. I may sound a bit egotistic here but I feel it is the truth(I don't think I can be in complete control ether though). Ohhs leadership was what led to its death. Dare and electrix were pacifists while Jon was a bad dictator. Sirs fell because of your reputation and the fact that it was your first clan. LOS died because it was lead bu an Australian and the community is mostly American/European. All the clans were on the verge of collapsing which is why you guys merged but what you forgot was that Each clan had different goals and values. I want to help out. AK was very social but we turned into a 'competitive' clan towards the end. We heavily planned out everything with strategy in mind. Often times I felt I was playing an RTS in the leagues rather then an FPS. I can train the council members to lead squads. With so many members there is also the possibility for events on a massive scale. I guess I just want to help out. If you want to give me a leading role it is your decision but you will have to put me as member on the roaster for obvious reasons. If not I don't really care.
About yourself (1 Paragraph): My name is Jdrew. I make maps and videos for AoS. I started playing in april of 2012. I also have an interest in coding and website management/development.
Time zone: CST
Past clans: GOH,SPQR,AK,SIRS, and AK
Past bans: 1 week ban on minit back in 2012 for greifing a hole in a wall
How active will you be? 24/7 no life
Gun preference? rifle
Skype account: jdrew3000
Screenshot of 100 kills or more: http://imgur.com/1oePuRI
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Jdrew wrote:
Spoiler:
You may know that I tried starting a clan union of sorts to improve the state of the community. It included AK,Ohh, and Hell but I was going to try and get L-SPQR and CLG to help later on. Due to the leadership of ohh and my reputation the council was never launched. You were able to do what I couldn't and I congratulate you for that. You may suspect me of taking over the clan or trying to. If the clan was made three months ago I probably would have but not now. I start high school in less then a month. Although I do want to step away from this sleep I am too attached to the community. My ambitions have changed as well. You saw with Apathy-Kills that I no longer have the desire for conquest or even revenge. Instead I want to help the community. Revolution has the resources but not the knowledge to change the community. I may sound a bit egotistic here but I feel it is the truth(I don't think I can be in complete control ether though). Ohhs leadership was what led to its death. Dare and electrix were pacifists while Jon was a bad dictator. Sirs fell because of your reputation and the fact that it was your first clan. LOS died because it was lead bu an Australian and the community is mostly American/European. All the clans were on the verge of collapsing which is why you guys merged but what you forgot was that Each clan had different goals and values. I want to help out. AK was very social but we turned into a 'competitive' clan towards the end. We heavily planned out everything with strategy in mind. Often times I felt I was playing an RTS in the leagues rather then an FPS. I can train the council members to lead squads. With so many members there is also the possibility for events on a massive scale. I guess I just want to help out. If you want to give me a leading role it is your decision but you will have to put me as member on the roaster for obvious reasons. If not I don't really care.
About yourself (1 Paragraph): My name is Jdrew. I make maps and videos for AoS. I started playing in april of 2012. I also have an interest in coding and website management/development.
Gun preference? rifle
Even though it seemed like you were trying to insult every part of our clan... as with every member the council will vote on membership. Also, you took the "paragraph" part a little too seriously... :P
Xenon
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

danhezee wrote:
I love you Dan <3
Willy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Clan Name: LINESPQR
Organizing Party (of your clan): Dildos Incorporated (what is this...?)
Clan Tag: |SPQR|
Date & Time: Sunday 27th July 2014 5pm GMT
Countdown will be posted when i get home
Number/Name of Participants: >8vs8/whoever (full members only, honorary can sub if short on members)
Map: Normandie/Hiesville/Market Garden, up2u
Game Type(TDM, CTF, etc.): CTF first to five caps or most caps within 60 minutes
Server/Hoster: Minit
Xenon
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Willy wrote:
Number/Name of Participants: >8vs8/whoever (full members only, honorary can sub if short on members)
Game Type(TDM, CTF, etc.): CTF first to five caps or most caps within 60 minutes
Maybe the organizing party is the members attending?
Jackplox
Deuced Up

Willy wrote:
Organizing party is the person who will organize everything on your end (Ii.e. informing your team.)

(We are currently discussing about the request.)
Willy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Xenon wrote:
Willy wrote:
They've already got a seperate entry for attending members.

In that case, me. Isn't that kind of obvious/redundant...? :b
Revolution
Deuced Up

Nikhao wrote:
Clan Name: Komrades
Clan Leader(s) Name(s): Korakoff
Clan Tag: Komrade
When and Where: Any Saturday you're available
How many People: 5-6
Map: Island
Game Type(TDM, CTF, etc.): CTF
Server/Hoster: Komrades
Decision: TBA
Jdrew wrote:
Spoiler:
Gun preference? rifle
Decision: Denied
You may reapply after 2 weeks have passed and we will give an unbiased review and revote.
Willy wrote:
Decision: TBA
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

Lol
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

This is actually really interesting. Good luck.
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Willy wrote:
Xenon wrote:
Willy wrote:
They've already got a seperate entry for attending members.

In that case, me. Isn't that kind of obvious/redundant...? :b
The meaning of 'organizing party' is that we would appreciate a provision of names for who to contact; who are in charge of organizing the match on your end. Sorry for the confusion.
ReubenMcHawk wrote:
This is actually really interesting. Good luck.
Thank you, much appreciated.
813 posts Page 5 of 55 First unread post
Return to “Clans”