>>> [Rev] The Revolution - Recruiting Again! <<<

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
813 posts Page 2 of 55 First unread post
Heracles4
Veterans
Veterans

MrHaaax wrote:
Doesn't seem that promising, but nonetheless, good luck.

Thank you for the well wishes, Hax. We sincerely appreciate it.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

This may be new, but I'd like to clear some things up. For all of you lovely people. ;D

First this was not 100% Atreyu's idea. It is a collective effort of many clans.

Second, Atreyu is a great leader. Even if he wasn't that's why we have a council. With this council comes the flexibility of leadership and the balance of power. No one will be able to overpower anyone, but everyone's voice will be heard. Also, we will never die due to inactivity (unless all leaders quit at the same time.. .which is highly unlikely), since leadership and membership changes can happen seamlessly.

Third, the intro was dramatized. It's not to be taken seriously. If you do for some reason... We can't help. O:

EDIT: Thanks for the free bumps ;D.
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

Clan Name: Komrades
Clan Leader(s) Name(s): Korakoff
Clan Tag: Komrade
When and Where: Any Saturday you're available
How many People: 5-6
Map: Island
Game Type(TDM, CTF, etc.): CTF
Server/Hoster: Komrades
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Nikhao wrote:
Clan Name: Komrades
Clan Leader(s) Name(s): Korakoff
Clan Tag: Komrade
When and Where: Any Saturday you're available
How many People: 5-6
Map: Island
Game Type(TDM, CTF, etc.): CTF
Server/Hoster: Komrades
The council will vote on this and get back to you on the results.
Jackplox
Deuced Up

-
Last edited by Jackplox on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Willy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Not going to delete all the posts (phone), but let's keep this thread on track.

Good luck - you'll need it. Hit me up if you'd like a match with LINESPQR sometime. You may also want to consider a separate forum for easy administration, however a little birdy tells me something to help with this may come soon.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Willy wrote:
Not going to delete all the posts (phone), but let's keep this thread on track.

Good luck - you'll need it. Hit me up if you'd like a match with LINESPQR sometime. You may also want to consider a separate forum for easy administration, however a little birdy tells me something to help with this may come soon.
We do revolutionclan.org :D, but thanks for the advice and I think everyone would like a clan match against you guys/gals sometime.
Xenon
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

My thoughts on the Merge: Merging clans has never been a good idea and rarely works. Many LINESPQR members left because LINES was a hard clan to get into, then after the merge getting in wasn't hard at all. (From what I heard, not experienced) Having many decent clans is better than have 1 mega clusterfuk of clans. Merging doesn't work with most clans due to leaders wanting to do things their own way. Having 7 'council' people doesn't seem like a great idea.

My thoughts on the thread: Looks nice. Very organized. Love the artwork.

My suggestions:
-1 supreme leader that you can trust. Elect him wisely.
-Ask you members about merging and think about what's best for them, not you.
-You have a lot of members, think about making another rank to help keep things in order.
-See who is active and who is not. Kick the ones that are inactive because having a lot of members doesn't benefit nor hurt you. No point in keeping inactives.
-Take your team to the leagues with balanced teams, don't stack 1 team, then have a noob team.

Love me or hate me, or call me a Komrade slave, I don't care. I'm just putting in my 2 cents.
Good Luck, I Hope It Lasts
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

So what clans merged?
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Xenon wrote:
-1 supreme leader that you can trust. Elect him wisely.
I think one "figure-head" might work. Such as a "President" in the US federal government. Someone who has slightly more power and will represent the clan well. (Maybe the US government wasn't a very good example o: )
Xenon wrote:
-Ask you members about merging and think about what's best for them, not you.
-You have a lot of members, think about making another rank to help keep things in order.
That has been considered as well. We are not "stead-fast" in our ways or anything. If we come to the point where we need one we will of course. And 99% of members that were active were consulted in all clans. Some people have been hard to get a hold of though.
Xenon wrote:
-See who is active and who is not. Kick the ones that are inactive because having a lot of members doesn't benefit nor hurt you. No point in keeping inactives.
Yep, everyone is being included in the merge from previous clans, but we will start to thin out any inactive players over time.
Xenon wrote:
-Take your team to the leagues with balanced teams, don't stack 1 team, then have a noob team.
Definitely, unless we plan on submitting only one team.
Xenon wrote:
Love me or hate me, or call me a Komrade slave, I don't care. I'm just putting in my 2 cents.
Good Luck, I Hope It Lasts
Haha, no.. thanks for the input. We are a new clan in a way even though we are made up of older clans. Ignorance, arrogance, and a "know-it-all" attitude would be catastrophic. All the help and aid we can get along with the support of the B&S community is what we are striving for. We truly appreciate the advice and good wishes. Thanks a bunch :D

EDIT:
Jdrew wrote:
So what clans merged?
I will have to talk to the council to see if that's being released yet or not. At this moment we are in a kind of "beta" stage. And are still transitioning, but in the end it won't matter what clans we came from anyways. Unity is what we are wanting here. :)
Last edited by Mr.Torch on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heracles4
Veterans
Veterans

Jdrew wrote:
So what clans merged?

[This information was redacted by the United States Government]
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

Jdrew wrote:
So what clans merged?
You literally just have to look at the list of "leaders".
NIASKA
Deuced Up

PAV v3. Good Luck
Demo123
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Good luck, just don't die after a few months.
Xenon wrote:
My thoughts on the Merge: Merging clans has never been a good idea and rarely works. Many LINESPQR members left because LINES was a hard clan to get into, then after the merge getting in wasn't hard at all. (From what I heard, not experienced)
Not really. Most people that left LineSPQR left on their own or were kicked due to them not being able to be active.
Willy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

LINES was never hard to get into are you kidding
all you had to do was not be nine years old
maybe i used big words and talked it up like some faux-prestigious BS (see a few current clans for examples of this) but in reality it wasn't any different.
What you may notice however is that by becoming a larger clan with REV, members may begin to feel disconnected from the clan as a whole - especially those more active, and perhaps proud of their respective clans. It's not a bad idea, it worked great for us, just something to be mindful of as you proceed. Also, I'm just wondering what the issue is with posting the names of clans merged? It isn't hard for me to have a look at the members and deduce (de-deuce? :b) it.
edit: Sirs, Ohh, LoS and Good People?

I wish you all the best, but it does seem kind of a shame that BnS will become 3-4 active clans :<
813 posts Page 2 of 55 First unread post
Return to “Clans”