henper please unban me

Prove your innocence or apologize for your behavior.
77 posts Page 3 of 6 First unread post
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

It was just a suggestion meant to help you. But since you take everything as an insult and are so stubborn, I see reasoning with you has no point at all.

Good day
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

If you mean forums I might leave for a bit but I am recruiting people for my clan so have to check it daily.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Ace the king wrote:
I am recruiting people for my clan so have to check it daily.
You actually think Pedro's application was serious? Just shows how intelligent you are. Also, I don't think anybody will want to join that clan, it's going to die very quickly.
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

I have 2 members soon I will have 4 then 5. ALSO YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!!!!!
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Ace the king wrote:
I have 2 members soon I will have 4 then 5. ALSO YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!!!!!
Nope, you have a 1 man clan and will always stay like that. Keep dreaming bud.
MrFritz
League Operator
League Operator

1Shot1Kill wrote:
Ace the king wrote:
1Shot, Why the fuck are you going around and bashing Acetheking? He is a child trying to make a clan in a community. Do you feel tough when you try to bring down a 9 year old?
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

MrFritz wrote:
1Shot1Kill wrote:
Ace the king wrote:
1Shot, Why the fuck are you going around and bashing Acetheking? He is a child trying to make a clan in a community. Do you feel tough when you try to bring down a 9 year old?
Only targeting me and not anyone else? Typical hater. Also, if he had any sense he would have left a long time ago.
underwear
Deuced Up

MrFritz wrote:
CobaltAK wrote:
omg how do i jump on the wagun

Jesus Christ, is this just a circlejerk forum now? One that's filled with pedophiles who go "OMG DUH CHILD WAZ RITE GUISE LETS SUPPORT HIM!!111 XDXDXD"
seriously Fritz, just stop Green_Septic Blue_Angry Blue_Spade Green_WhiteFlag
1Shot1Kill wrote:
Only targeting me and not anyone else? Typical hater. Also, if he had any sense he would have left a long time ago.
>hater
nuff said.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Last edited by 1Shot1Kill on Wed May 28, 2014 2:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
underwear
Deuced Up

1Shot1Kill wrote:
underwear wrote:
MrFritz wrote:
CobaltAK wrote:
omg how do i jump on the wagun

Jesus Christ, is this just a circlejerk forum now? One that's filled with pedophiles who go "OMG DUH CHILD WAZ RITE GUISE LETS SUPPORT HIM!!111 XDXDXD"
seriously Fritz, just stop Green_Septic Blue_Angry Blue_Spade Green_WhiteFlag
1Shot1Kill wrote:
>hater
nuff said.
Finally, somebody who understands.
You clearly misunderstood my whole post. There's no such thing as a hater, in my book. From my point of view, calling people haters is mostly just a cheap ploy to avoid an actual discussion, or listening to others people reasons (if they do actually have some, not everything is worth discussing). And how could you take that part directed at Fritz seriously, considering I pointed out its stupidity in the very same thread.
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

wtf ok so defending ur self means ur stubborn proves how intelligent you are, I have 3 members now but one never made a app but made it in game Blue_Pistol
Scipio
Deuce

Monsta's evidence could not win a salad fight. End of story
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Scipio people say I hack right? Okay listen TO MY PROOF I don't hack. [/color] I had a 15% accuracy that is not hack and Monstarules is so DUMB he never checked it. Also I had lag too.
Scipio
Deuce

What I mean by it couldn't win a salad fight is there isn't anything that either would say your hacking or building those structures. I would deny the evidence if I was doing that abuse report.

Edit: Also accuracy won't tell you if someone hacks.
Last edited by Scipio on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Exactly, thank you post/case closed for today.
77 posts Page 3 of 6 First unread post
Return to “Ban Appeals”