RIP The Hawks

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
471 posts Page 27 of 32 First unread post
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

xCross wrote:
If Mr.SmartAss didn't get it, this wasn't a funny thing what I said, I have personal experience of seeing all my clan members leave and feel the clan falling apart, you CAN'T have a clan whitout the important members. Imagine a captalist country whit nothing but useless council members and a president, whit only the president taking all the decisions, one day or another the country WILL fall due to a simple mistake made by it's president. Now think whit me, it does not work does it? Also, if you are thinking in getting new members and crap, you wont have many chances to achieve this wish by being a rude and arrogant person like that.
Just one more thing, I didn't fking ask you to tell why your members left did I? I think i didn't.
It's your fault for posting those snide remarks
besides, tobi can write why his members left, it's his clanthread ffs
gen
Banned

long live the hawks
you go tobi tell them
Chromium
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Juicy. Delicious. Eating it all up.
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

Guys please stop flaming on tobi or Imbaness.

OFF TOPIC : Tbh I think Sir's have a worse reputation than Hawks, stealing clanmembers from other clans is even worse than hacking like some guys did in Hawks, but it was their choice to cheat and never come back again. It was not tobi's fault or somebody else's.

tobi didn't do anything wrong
Kyzaca
Deuced Up

CaptainKiwi wrote:
Guys please stop flaming on tobi or Imbaness.

OFF TOPIC : Tbh I think Sir's have a worse reputation than Hawks, stealing clanmembers from other clans is even worse than hacking like some guys did in Hawks, but it was their choice to cheat and never come back again. It was not tobi's fault or somebody else's.

tobi didn't do anything wrong
Imbaness
Deuced Up

Dear imbaness,

You are so rude, not even listening to me, fighting Bux everyday, entering smilies on a server so the peoples will think you're a good person, you don't have any efforts but drama yes, you're making shts up, you said you will help me but you don't, you said you will do some banner but you want me to do it myself, you're always late ( we're done making things but you are about to start so you don't actually contribute to the clan and that's what you called "efforts" ). You're just good in-game so you think you are free to call me "noob" i'm better than you, honestly.

The guy who don't need you,
tobi9sc
Dear tobi9sc,

Green_Wink1 what do you mean not listening to you? I always try to fix Bux and Jeff fighting and you even watch? whats that? leader? and smiles are mannerism so dont try to copy me hag. Ok fine i admit i dont have any efforts but i do active in game and in the IRC. I dont help you? besides what other did you ask? you did only ask the banner and i dont know how to make a banner. What do you mean late? excuse me? Whose always late by online in IRC and try to pm him in the IRC but dint show up in game. I know you are better than me but Ain't no nigga like the one you said. Thank you have a nice day Green_BigSmile . and 1 last thing you said you're handsome? Ain't no nigga like the one you said Image

Your former member,
Imbaness
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Bux told me he returned. I apologize and recant for my earlier comment; it seems the Hawks will perservere. Good luck Tobi!
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

Jesus Christ, guys. All you're doing now is throwing punches and trying to hurt each other's feelings, can you take it somewhere else?
tobi9sc
Modder
Modder

Imbaness wrote:
Dear imbaness,

You are so rude, not even listening to me, fighting Bux everyday, entering smilies on a server so the peoples will think you're a good person, you don't have any efforts but drama yes, you're making shts up, you said you will help me but you don't, you said you will do some banner but you want me to do it myself, you're always late ( we're done making things but you are about to start so you don't actually contribute to the clan and that's what you called "efforts" ). You're just good in-game so you think you are free to call me "noob" i'm better than you, honestly.

The guy who don't need you,
tobi9sc
what do you mean not listening to you? I always try to fix Bux and Jeff fighting and you even watch? whats that? leader? and smiles are mannerism so dont try to copy me hag. Ok fine i admit i dont have any efforts but i do active in game and in the IRC. I dont help you? besides what other did you ask? you did only ask the banner and i dont know how to make a banner. What do you mean late? excuse me? Whose always late by online in IRC and try to pm him in the IRC but dint show up in game. I know you are better than me but Ain't no nigga like the one you said. Thank you have a nice day Green_BigSmile . and 1 last thing you said you're handsome? Ain't no nigga like the one you said Image

Your former member,
Imbaness
Imbaness wrote:
what do you mean not listening to you?
Stop fighting with bux.. ?
Imbaness wrote:
I always try to fix Bux and Jeff fighting and you even watch? whats that? leader?
Always? are you sure? they're not always fighting and yeah, i'm watching, so what? Why help 2 peoples to stop fighting if they don't want to?
Imbaness wrote:
I dont help you? besides what other did you ask? you did only ask the banner and i dont know how to make a banner
Again, to stop fighting with Bux, I just want you to atleast help, if you can't then why not use google? Ah nvm, you always ask us for links ( forums, this clan thread and such )
Imbaness wrote:
What do you mean late? excuse me? Whose always late by online in IRC and try to pm him in the IRC but dint show up in game.
Yeah, you're always late, i'm 24/7 in IRC plus why join if you're busy? PM me to join a server? when? how? for what? I guess you already now i'm aliased so don't say I don't show up in game.
Imbaness wrote:
and 1 last thing you said you're handsome? Ain't no nigga like the one you said
Yeah, I said that when we're having fun on the IRC channel where no one is there except me and Bux. You just said "Ain't no nigga like the one you said" 2 times, I know you don't know what that means plus no one care if I said that "i'm handsome" .
Imbaness wrote:
We don't need your picture anyways. didn't know a dog can even type...

Thanks to all for your cooperation! Good day.
Imbaness
Deuced Up

Yeah, you're always late, i'm 24/7 in IRC plus why join if you're busy? PM me to join a server? when? how? for what? I guess you already now i'm aliased so don't say I don't show up in game.
Sorry but not only the pm's but in clan matches too, you even set the match in 7am but show up in 9am? whats that? and what do you mean by
I guess you already now i'm aliased
Again, to stop fighting with Bux, I just want you to atleast help, if you can't then why not use google? Ah nvm, you always ask us for links ( forums, this clan thread and such )
You want to at least help? you even stop me from fixing what they are fighting. I ask for link because im too tired and I know the GOOGLE so you're just a 9 year old kid. what do you mean? if you can't then why not use google? lels use google to stop them from fighting? the heck go search in your google bro.

ah, I said that when we're having fun on the IRC channel where no one is there except me and Bux. You just said "Ain't no nigga like the one you said" 2 times, I know you don't know what that means plus no one care if I said that "i'm handsome"

Lels what do you think of me ? 3rd grade? Hahahaha. Where no one is there except me and Bux ? then how did i know that you typed that? Green_Surprised2

Ok here for you Image
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

My god, Imba. Just leave the fucking thread, you're just showing everyone how much of a child you are at this point.
J3Ff|$H0t
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

This clan is falling apart, No offence tobi but sh*ts have been posting non sense in this thread, and won't stay away from it. And my opinion is this clan will last no longer. Good Luck in the future.
Volksly
Deuce

IGN: Volksly / Hawks|Volksly
Clans(if any): None, this is my first clan.
Why do you want to be our Honorary member?:Because I wanna help out and guide the recruits.
tobi9sc
Modder
Modder

Imbaness wrote:
Sorry but not only the pm's but in clan matches too, you even set the match in 7am but show up in 9am? whats that? and what do you mean by
You want to at least help? you even stop me from fixing what they are fighting. I ask for link because im too tired and I know the GOOGLE so you're just a 9 year old kid. what do you mean? if you can't then why not use google? lels use google to stop them from fighting? the heck go search in your google bro.

ah, I said that when we're having fun on the IRC channel where no one is there except me and Bux. You just said "Ain't no nigga like the one you said" 2 times, I know you don't know what that means plus no one care if I said that "i'm handsome"

Lels what do you think of me ? 3rd grade? Hahahaha. Where no one is there except me and Bux ? then how did i know that you typed that? Green_Surprised2

Ok here for you Image
First, before saying anything, mind reading the quotes?
Imbaness wrote:
Reputation -99% total of 1% left.

Much lies, how about stop lying? you're correct that the match was 7am but what are you mate, the match is 30 minutes or 1 hour ( I guess ) and explain why I am there? I am 30 minutes late so it's 7:30 am.
imbaness wrote:
Sure, you are 3rd grade. Then how did you know that I typed that? ah, I think that was when Bux is being so proud of himself saying he's handsome and you are there. If not correct, don't blame me. Ask Bux instead.
Imbaness wrote:
Omg, let me tell this to you.

1st. Make use of the ","
2nd. The "Again, to stop fighting with Bux" part is when you said "besides what other did you ask?" . "you even stop me from fixing what they are fighting" come on! when did I ?! rep - 1% .
3rd. "I ask for link because im too tired and I know the GOOGLE so you're just a 9 year old kid" LOL what, too tired to to do a few clicks but not when blaming peoples?
4th. "what do you mean? if you can't then why not use google? lels use google to stop them from fighting? the heck go search in your google bro." Again, I mean you can use google to ATLEAST search how to. I didn't say to STOP them from fighting.

J3Ff|$H0t wrote:
This clan is falling apart, No offence tobi but sh*ts have been posting non sense in this thread, and won't stay away from it. And my opinion is this clan will last no longer. Good Luck in the future.
You're making us fall apart, you know?
No offence tobi but sh*ts have been posting non sense in this thread
your post is non sense too, try reading page 27.
And my opinion is this clan will last no longer.
Yes we will last longer. Please don't post here ( not only you but to all ) if you have nothing good to say.
Imbaness
Deuced Up

OK fine :D I give up! i don't want enemy when i go to college here in this game. I just want to kill in peace and do the same thing as A rogue when i did first join this game :D Don't feel that you're winning tobi9sc :D I will comeback here when our first semester is done so goodbye and live in peace and more power to the HAWKS!
471 posts Page 27 of 32 First unread post
Return to “Clans”