RIP The Hawks

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
471 posts Page 24 of 32 First unread post
J3Ff|$H0t
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

BTW tobi, Thanks for the promotion Blue_Happy3
tobi9sc
Modder
Modder

No problem and kindly remove your tag and signature, good bye!

Reported by Lostmotel on aloha.pk abuse reports, confirmed hacking and banned.
Illusion
Deuced Up

tobi9sc, I did so. If you're ignorant enough not to read, well then. No point in trying to come back.

To the rest of you, good luck.
Corporal Levi
Veterans
Veterans

To my Clanmates and Friends,
It is school already here in our place, and I would like to inform you that I will be less active because of that. I do not get much sleep during school days because of the lots of work to do and that I might be less active that the past few days. I would want to say sorry in advance. I hope you guys understand, but be assured that I would be doing my best to be active, after all
this is fun and a place for me. Green_Wink1
Remember to always -

♠♥Rise Above♦♣
sidex15
Deuced Up

Corporal Levi wrote:
It is school already here in our place, and I would like to inform you that I will be less active because of that. I do not get much sleep during school days because of the lots of work to do and that I might be less active that the past few days. I would want to say sorry in advance. I hope you guys understand, but be assured that I would be doing my best to be active, after all
Remember to always -

♠♥Rise Above♦♣
my school opening is june 16 (im a private school)
JohnL139
Deuce

I can't seem to join IRC :L It says #TheHawks Cannot join channel, you must be invited
Imbaness
Deuced Up

I can't seem to join IRC :L It says #TheHawks Cannot join channel, you must be invited

Me too but ttry to join #Aloha and talk to tobi there okaY? Green_Happy1
Imbaness
Deuced Up

ok its fixed now
GrungeAmadeus
Deuce

sidex15 wrote:
Corporal Levi wrote:
Remember to always -

♠♥Rise Above♦♣
my school opening is june 16 (im a private school)
I'm in a private school but we started on 2. We end earlier than public schools tho, somewhere around 2nd week March

EDIT:
Imbaness wrote:
ok its fixed now
didn't even let me join.
Imbaness
Deuced Up

Remember to always -

I can feel you brother :D we are gunna be less active during our school days but we will rise again after the school is done :D not for now cause our schooling starts at june 10. Green_Happy1
Bux Xray
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Bye Guys, I just wanna tell you that I will resign from being a co-leader of this clan,
the reason is because of Imba bitching with the clan.

domain removed..

ugh, no one cares.. k.be
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

^ Excuse me, you bitch about shit all day.
sidex15
Deuced Up

sorry guys I will be less active because im grounded because of playing in 17 hours straight.
Imbaness
Deuced Up

hahaha lels :D its okay
Imbaness
Deuced Up

Hi guys im leaving this clan. its time for me to be a loney wakkamoley :D hahaha . Seriously im leaving :D good luck guys i hope the clan grows and thanks for the time. More Power! The Hawks!
471 posts Page 24 of 32 First unread post
Return to “Clans”