League Participant
League Participant

tungdil wrote:
Jdrew wrote:
I think you should, be more original
I smell envy.
and tears

omg v^3 dis is the dank shit m8

Also you should totally make me the PGM Hécate II in honour of the French military's amazing performance

do it m8 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Skynet
Modder
Modder

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
< PGM Hecate >

Variants:
  • Open Bipod
  • Closed Bipod
  • No Bipod
< VSS Vintorez >
Variants:
  • Shoulder Strap
  • No Shoulder Strap
< StG 44 >

Variants:
  • Shoulder Strap
  • No Shoulder Strap
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Blue_Surprised2 holy shit, very nice 9/10 keep up :)
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

It's funny how you also copied SIMOX's signature style. Not that it really matters...

Have you thought about adding sights and sounds? That would be sweet. Anyways, keep up the good work!
CobaltAK
League Participant
League Participant

I just HNNNNNGGGG'd at that PGM

good job m9
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

Why not make a TRG-42? It's never been made before.
Skynet
Modder
Modder

Ballistic wrote:
It's funny how you also copied SIMOX's signature style. Not that it really matters...

Have you thought about adding sights and sounds? That would be sweet. Anyways, keep up the good work!
Go big or go home, though I might as well use it as a template since you pointed out the thread resemblance
Meh, not sure how to do the sounds, and I use the same sight(2pixel) so I wouldn't use the sights I'd make for the guns, therefore I feel its not the best way to invest my time in

TRG 42
Last edited by Skynet on Wed May 14, 2014 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

inb4 he is actually simox using an alias
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

holy fuk
I thought SIMOX was European
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

PHONE FKED UP SRRY 5 DOUBLE POST
Last edited by Nikhao on Wed May 14, 2014 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

MushieWarden wrote:
holy fuk
I thought SIMOX was European
He was

;)
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

snpr y u doubel psot
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

Love the mods, your style banner making for the mod pics reminds me a lot of SIMOX. Keep up the good work, great things could come of this thread. Best of luck to you!
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

My phone is going crazy idek
valkyriiking
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Love how simple your mods look. Keep em coming. Love the STG44! Vs looks a lil bulky but still awesome. hecate looks fine, I'd tap dat!Dat trigger!
104 posts Page 4 of 7 First unread post
Return to “Weapons”