Why don't we all just STOP doing this BS? READ IT!

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
89 posts Page 4 of 6 First unread post
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

Spidercooce wrote:
I'm not personally persecuting them. I'm just showing the mindset of people who ARE doing that.
Just because you don't personally persecute them doesn't mean that you don't.
Are you showing the mindset of people who are doing that that you don't care, or that you don't tolerate it?
Spidercooce
Deuced Up

Lincent wrote:
Spidercooce wrote:
I'm not personally persecuting them. I'm just showing the mindset of people who ARE doing that.
Are you showing the mindset of people who are doing that that you don't care, or that you don't tolerate it?
Goddamnit I should never had made that post, because now everybody's going to crack down on my shit. sigh...
Let me just get some things straight here:
1: I made that post as a joke, not to be taken seriously
2:I do NOT condone being an asshole to new people
3:It represents the mindset of the people in the community who ARE doing that, which doesn't include me.Even if I hadn't seen this post I was going to change it to that anyway, but then I saw this and said to myself "LOL they remind me of that 60's Spiderman meme"
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

Spidercooce wrote:
Goddamnit I should never had made that post, because now everybody's going to crack down on my shit. sigh...
3:It represents the mindset of the people in the community who ARE doing that, which doesn't include me.Even if I hadn't seen this post I was going to change it to that anyway, but then I saw this and said to myself "LOL they remind me of that 60's Spiderman meme"
This is understandable.
so you made your profile picture; visible in every post you make, as a joke?
I understand that you do not mean to condone them yourself now.
Now people will understand more about your avatar.
Last edited by Lincent on Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spidercooce
Deuced Up

Lincent wrote:
Spidercooce wrote:
This is understandable.
so you made you profile picture; visible in every post you make, as a joke?
I think I'll just end it here once and for all by saying this: What the fuck?
Sniper101
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Lincent wrote:
Spidercooce wrote:
Just because you don't persecute them doesn't that you don't? XD Lincent you're too funny!
Sniper101

Lincent wrote:
Spidercooce wrote:
This is understandable.
XD HAHAHAHAHAH
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

Sniper101 wrote:
Lincent wrote:
Spidercooce wrote:
This is understandable.
XD HAHAHAHAHAH
It's funny because you didn't make the same mistake I did.
Why don't you start a discussion so I can point out how stupid you are.
Sniper101 wrote:
Lincent wrote:
Spidercooce wrote:
Just because you don't persecute them doesn't that you don't? XD Lincent you're too funny!
Did you just learn that you can change quotes?
Sniper101

Lincent wrote:
Sniper101 wrote:
Lincent wrote:
Spidercooce wrote:
This is understandable.
XD HAHAHAHAHAH
It's funny because you didn't make the same mistake I did.
Why don't you start a discussion so I can point out how stupid you are.
Sniper101 wrote:
Lincent wrote:
Spidercooce wrote:
Did you just learn that you can change quotes?
Yeah I just did. Haven't used the forums in a really long time.
Captain_Pi
Artist
Artist

SWayKills made his astute point and lots of people agree with it (which probably makes this the first thread to reach a consensus in a long time).

Yet these mofos above me decide to negate those points by being displaying their snark and smug selves at one another. SWayKills might have said 'don't be an asshole' to new guys but why don't you start by 'not being assholes' to other people as well, noob or not.
Sniper101

Captain_Pi wrote:
SWayKills made his astute point and lots of people agree with it (which probably makes this the first thread to reach a consensus in a long time).

Yet these mofos above me decide to negate those points by being displaying their snark and smug selves at one another. SWayKills might have said 'don't be an asshole' to new guys but why don't you start by 'not being assholes' to other people as well, noob or not.
I hope you're not talking about me. I was joking! D:
Spidercooce
Deuced Up

Captain_Pi wrote:

Pls pie I didn't mean to offend anybody, I quit man I'm out of the game D:
izzy
Head Admin / Co-founder
Head Admin / Co-founder

People can always be more courteous, that's part of life. Don't listen to their deafening nonsense, always do what you know is right.

Whenever you're feeling that genuine desire to help this game and community, pointing fingers isn't it. Do it yourself, be that example you have in your head. Provide detailed answers, be friendly when the same question is asked 100 times, make cool things happen! Because that is very helpful.

Thanks for expressing your thoughts.
Spidercooce
Deuced Up

izzy wrote:
People can always be more courteous, that's part of life. Don't listen to their deafening nonsense, always do what you know is right.

Whenever you're feeling that genuine desire to help this game and community, pointing fingers isn't it. Do it yourself, be that example you have in your head. Provide detailed answers, be friendly when the same question is asked 100 times, make cool things happen! Because that is very helpful.

Thanks for expressing your thoughts.
Well said my good man.
SWayKills
Deuced Up

Didn't mean to (slightly) necro, but I love you guys. And I understood the joke spider, I got your back!

And one last thing from me... Be nice to everyone you can. Ignore the people you can't. And never hate on people who just want to share something with you.... Unless that person is learn more, in which case do and say every horrible thing you can! I fucking hate that cock bite. REAL TALK!
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

SWayKills wrote:
And never hate on people who just want to share something with you.... Unless that person is learn more, in which case do and say every horrible thing you can! I fucking hate that cock bite. REAL TALK!
Honestly can't tell if you're being serious or not. If you just tried to be ironic/funny, then ha-ha nice one.
89 posts Page 4 of 6 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”