Endangered Gamemodes

Host your own server and communicate with server operators.
6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Doesn't anyone think that gamemodes like Tug of War, Four Teams, ClassicGen, IntelRPG, Free for All Extreme and Football/Soccer are dieing out? Let's stop this shit and all go on servers with endangered gamemodes! Green_Septic If you don't want these formerly popular gamemodes to die out, please go on the aloha servers supporting them! Blue_Rifle
Sasquatch
Mapper
Mapper

I would certainly host more if there was a way to change each game mode with each map rotation. But I can't, I can only select one game mode at a time when running my server. And for many people it's not economically logical or resourceful to host multiple servers to serve all the game modes. So that's why people usually end up sticking with CTF or TDM and leaving it at that.
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Sasquatch wrote:
I would certainly host more if there was a way to change each game mode with each map rotation. But I can't, I can only select one game mode at a time when running my server. And for many people it's not economically logical or resourceful to host multiple servers to serve all the game modes. So that's why people usually end up sticking with CTF or TDM and leaving it at that.
I ment that more people should play on servers with these gamemodes (aloha.pk, Call of Liberty etc.).
Staceveoffife

There is a site on a theme interesting you.
TB_
Post Demon
Post Demon

I agree with sasquatch. If only people went into CTF servers,w hich would after a certain amount of time change to another gamemode, more people would actually get to learn them.
thepolm3
Scripter
Scripter

Sasquatch wrote:
Now it is :3 Thanks to mixed.py
6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Servers”