Code:Breaker English dub coming out soon

Doesn't quite fit anywhere else? Post here!
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

FUNimation's synopsis:
Spoiler:
From the director of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood comes a story that asks just how many lives a hero can take before he becomes a villain.

Rei Ogami doesn't have a problem with killing. As a Code:Breaker—a super-powered assassin employed by a secret government organization—he works outside of the law, existing in the gray area between right and wrong. When Rei gets an assignment, criminals are cremated in a blaze of blue fire. That is, until a classmate named Sakura witnesses his fatal flames in action and makes it her mission to keep him from killing again.

As Sakura becomes entrenched in Rei's world of cruelty, mayhem, and violence, the line between good and evil begins to blur. When another Code:Breaker goes rogue and the remaining assassins assemble, murder might be the only way to make things right.
more information: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2 ... ew-trailer

It is one of the first shows in the Anime category of hulu plus but I never got around to watching it. Now that a dub is coming out later this year I might have to get into it. It looks like a mix between blue exorcist, death note, and code geass. What do you guys think?
Demo123
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

I actually had this in a notepad file in which I put every anime I planned to watch and I completely forgot about it.
But if I'm ever going to watch it, I'll probably watch a subbed version instead.
Conduit
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

please stop making threads about shit no one cares about
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

Conduit wrote:
please stop making threads about shit no one cares about
Have you heard of ignoring someone.
ZEB 99
Post Demon