<CTRL> Control Clan, risen from the dead.

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
148 posts Page 5 of 10 First unread post
Fluke
Deuced Up

Yo, here's my app for memeber!

IGN with tag-
I change it a lot, but I guess I can stick to one (Fluke, Fluke_Man, Super_Fluker)
Most likely I'll use: CTRL~Fluke_Man
Past Clans(if any)-
I applied for FSU, but the leader seems to be pretty inactive so...
Age(optional)-
13, 14 in July
Skype(optional)-
Don't have it. I have Mumble though if you know what that is. It's sort of like Skype, it supports voice-chat. If you need to contact me I have a Gmail that I can PM you if necessary.
Time Zone-
MST; GMT-7 (GMT-6 when it is daylight savings time); Also I live in Idaho...
Why do you want to join, give a summary about yourself-
I want to join CTRL because I want to play with others, meet new people, get in the league (Will CTRL have a league team?), and get a little better at the game. I go to a semi-online-school (go to school half the week, and online for the rest), so my schedule is pretty flexible. I do take school very seriously and put it ahead of games and stuff. I've been playing the game for about 2 months, but my laptop screen died, so I took like a week and a half break so I'm really rusty.
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

We most likely won't have a league team this upcoming season, but if league is still around after season 5 we'll join for sure. We'd like to become a little more stable and gain members before we join any of that. We're deciding on your application, I'll get to you shortly.
boombear
Deuced Up

Nice application fluke goodluck.
Fluke
Deuced Up

boombear wrote:
Nice application fluke goodluck.

@Nikhao Okay, sounds good
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

Fluke wrote:
Yo, here's my app for memeber!

IGN with tag-
I change it a lot, but I guess I can stick to one (Fluke, Fluke_Man, Super_Fluker)
Most likely I'll use: CTRL~Fluke_Man
Past Clans(if any)-
I applied for FSU, but the leader seems to be pretty inactive so...
Age(optional)-
13, 14 in July
Skype(optional)-
Don't have it. I have Mumble though if you know what that is. It's sort of like Skype, it supports voice-chat. If you need to contact me I have a Gmail that I can PM you if necessary.
Time Zone-
MST; GMT-7 (GMT-6 when it is daylight savings time); Also I live in Idaho...
Why do you want to join, give a summary about yourself-
I want to join CTRL because I want to play with others, meet new people, get in the league (Will CTRL have a league team?), and get a little better at the game. I go to a semi-online-school (go to school half the week, and online for the rest), so my schedule is pretty flexible. I do take school very seriously and put it ahead of games and stuff. I've been playing the game for about 2 months, but my laptop screen died, so I took like a week and a half break so I'm really rusty.
Accepted, welcome.
Fluke
Deuced Up

Awesome! Green_BigSmile
NinjaMafia3
Deuced Up

IGN with tag- <CTRL> (idk yet, NinjaMafia3 doesn't fit. any suggestions?)
Past Clans(if any)- [DELTA], [PURE], and [AK] (in chronological order)
Age(optional)- over 9000.
Skype(optional)- I don't (currently) have Skype, but I can make an account. I mainly use Mumble for AoS.
Time Zone- GMT-5/EST
Why do you want to join, give a summary about yourself- I want to join <CTRL> because I want to play and have fun with others and get better. My previous clan (AK) shut down. I currently go to middle school (6th-8th grade in my school district). I'm decently active in the game (procrastination ftw), but can't play any matches during the week (Mon-Fri). I've played AoS for about a year now, but was inactive for a month because of my new computer, which the normal client didn't work well on. I've recently started playing again as I've figured out how to download OpenSpades and I'm really rusty. I plan to improve my skill and become better than I was previously.
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

NinjaMafia3 wrote:
Skype(optional)- I don't (currently) have Skype, but I can make an account. I mainly use Mumble for AoS.
Time Zone- GMT-5/EST
Why do you want to join, give a summary about yourself- I want to join <CTRL> because I want to play and have fun with others and get better. My previous clan (AK) shut down. I currently go to middle school (6th-8th grade in my school district). I'm decently active in the game (procrastination ftw), but can't play any matches during the week (Mon-Fri). I've played AoS for about a year now, but was inactive for a month because of my new computer, which the normal client didn't work well on. I've recently started playing again as I've figured out how to download OpenSpades and I'm really rusty. I plan to improve my skill and become better than I was previously.
keep em cummin baby
NinjaMafia3
Deuced Up

Pedroh wrote:
NinjaMafia3 wrote:
Time Zone- GMT-5/EST
keep em cummin baby
._. k
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

NinjaMafia3 wrote:
Time Zone- GMT-5/EST
Accepted, welcome. It'd be nice if you could make a skype account, for the time being. We'll have an IRC up soon.
Fluke
Deuced Up

Nikhao wrote:
NinjaMafia3 wrote:
Time Zone- GMT-5/EST
Accepted, welcome. It'd be nice if you could make a skype account, for the time being. We'll have an IRC up soon.
Do we need to have a Skype account?

Welcome NinjaMafia3! Green_BigSmile
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

You don't need to, it'd be nice if you did, though. It's just an easy way for us to contact you, since we don't have many forms of communication at the moment.
Fawad
League Champs
League Champs

Hi Nikhao. Here's my honorary application.

IGN with tag-<CTRL>Fawad

Past Clans(if any)-Stormwind and currently LINESPQR

Age(optional)-17

Skype(optional)-fawad477

Time Zone-Gmt+3

Why do you want to join, give a summary about yourself-Well i've known Nikhao when he was in CTRL back before it had gotten disbanded. Back then seeing CTRL grow with great members the like of Nikhao, MrFritz and group, I really felt a strong desire to join them. They were not only great ingame but they also shared a common sense of humour that still keeps me entertained. I remember Nikhao jokingly made a "Plastic" team and I was a part of it. I had a really a good time playing alongside him then and I still did when we played for LINESPQR/eDs. I hope to recreate that feeling of playing alongside him and the whole CTRL clan by hopefully becoming an honorary member. I would like to get to know of other CTRL members too as I am sure Nikhao would only accept the best of the lot. I have never applied for an honorary position for any clan because I don't feel particularly close to any of them. This would be my first and it would be a nice change wearing a different tag ingame :). So I hope you accept.
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

yesyesyseyseyseyseyseyseyse
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Just wanted to say thanks again for the awesome avatar Nikhao <3
148 posts Page 5 of 10 First unread post
Return to “Clans”