>-=| The Emperia Armory |=-< UPDATED now with Wehrmatch!

Released modifications for the OpenSpades client.
Forum rules
Release, download, and praise or criticize completed modifications. For installation and creation help, please visit the OpenSpades general discussion forum.
44 posts Page 1 of 3 First unread post
CristianEmperia
Deuce

Green_Rifle Welcome to Blue_Rifle
World Cup ended and so did my freetime, expect skins to come......very slowly and you can see what im working on in the new deuce

(English is not my main language expect errors) Hello Everybody i'm CristianEmperia AKA Emperia_ or Vagabond_, founder of the Emperia Armory, here we produce very gun of every era and some other military equipments, currently we are working to reproduce the greatest weapons of the the WWII era, often we also would develop our own designed guns, and its EVERYTHING for the little price of 3, III, THREE clicks! this company has only one employee to design, produce, divulge, and test weaponry, we don't responsabilize for deaths caused by our weaponry

Install
Weapons:
- Open the mod zip file
- Choose ONLY one of the variants of the weapon
- Go to your OpenSpades Directory Resources folder and then open Pak010-BaseSkin.zip
- Go to Models > Weapons > Class(Shotgun,SMG,Rifle)
- Put all the contents of the choosen variant folder on the zip
- ??????
- profit
Player:
- Open the mod zip file
- Go to your OpenSpades Directory Resources folder and then open Pak010-BaseSkin.zip
- Go to Models > Player
- Put all the contents of the mod on the zip, if you don't want the new gun holding position just don't add Arms.kv6 file
- ?????
- profit
Checkpoint and Intel:
- Open the mod zip file
- Go to your OpenSpades Directory Resources folder and then open Pak002-Models.zip
- Go to Models > MapObjects
- Put all the contents of the mod on the zip
- ??????
- Profit

Spoiler:
Deuce V3
These are even better trained soldiers, you can tell by their uniform, rucksack and the way they hold a gun, they still hold grenades,spades and blocks like no one, if you do not want to see how they hold those just do not add Arms.kv6.
Download:https://www.dropbox.com/s/2scmbyxh2vzakqm/Uniform.rar

CheckPoint V2
This is the new field operation tent, designed and developed by Emperia Armory,now you can fit inside....and be shoted by not being able to see what is outside
Download:https://www.dropbox.com/s/xo780ultr5uc1oa/Tent.zip

Image US Army
Auto-Ordnance Corp. Thompson SMG
"Tommy gun", "The Chopper", "Trench Sweeper", "Chicago Piano", "Chicago Style", "Chicago Organ Grinder", Chicago-a-ton the most famous SMG of the WWII, designed by a general named John T. Thompson, this gun is still being produced since 1918 by Auto-Ordnance, the original factory, this is made under a contract, and is only 3 CLICKS!, also comes with ALOT of varieties

Springfield Armory M1 Garand
The first standard-issue semi-automatic rifle of the U.S. Army that had an defective reload system, but our engineers worked hard to fix this problem and now it is here for you, it comes with 2 variants the M1 Rifle and the M1C/M1E7 Sniper

Ithaca Model 37 "Trench Gun"
This is the trench gun, an shotgun with a bayonet to remove anyone you would want from your trench, it has 4 variants

Mk 2 Grenade
Often written Mk II, this fragmentation grenade were developed in 1918 to substitute the failed Mk I grenade of 1917 and was standardized in 1920, now you can grab and toss this amazing replica for the average price of 3 c-c-clicks!

U.S. Army Downloads:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d1m1gr8uzp65 ... _B_YjmhQUa

Image Royal Army
Lee-Enfield Rifle
The lee-enfield rifle is now available to kill everyone with a royal precision, for only 3 C L I C K S !

Sterling Sten Submachinegun
The inacurate Sten, but here theres no difference as me...i mean our engineers worked to make it accurate as possible, please don't hold it by the magazine, this causes a misalignment of the bullets, therefore jamming it, most one man army soldiers seems to not know it

Winchester Model 11 Shotgun
Theres the winchester, a nice automatic shotgun that uses an almost unique way to make it automatic, but unfortunately our engineers had to cut this feature and became just an standard pump-action shotgun

British Royal Army Downloads:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lu52vclggmwl ... Nk8jp4sHIa

ImageNazi German Wehrmacht, Nazi German Army
Maschinenpistole 40 or MP40 SMG
another iconic weapon of the WWII widely used by the Wehrmatch, often called schmeisser by the allies because of a gun designer, even he not working on the MP 40 design, silly allies,it is now avaible, as the Sten please don't hold it by the magazine, use the magazine receiver instead!

M30 Luftwaffe Drilling Shotgun
A triple barreled single-action shotgun and rifle, this J.P Sauer fancy weapon was used by the Luftwaffe, Nazi German airforce, to be used for hunting or personal defense while the pilots wait for rescue when forced to land, it has 2 barrels for shotgun shells on top, and a rifle barrel below them, unfortunately our engineers don't know how to make it a shotgun and a rifle, therefore there are a rifle variant

Karabiner 98 Kurz, Kar98K Rifle
One of the best rifles during WWII, a bolt-action rifle lots of it were captured by the soviets and they distributed,after the war, as military aid, scopenotyetavaibleduetoseriousslackiness

Stielhandgranate 24, Stick hand grenade 24
Also know as potato masher by the allied forces, this unique and iconic grenade of WWII is now avaible for only, 3, not 5 nor 4 but THREE CLICKS!

The Wehrmatch Downloads: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ikuhuf4zpzh6 ... OF5TnI-64a
ImageOriginals
Spoiler:
EMP M1938 Revo Submachinegun
This is an WWII Themed submachinegun, it has an good accuracy and rate of fire designed and developed by Emperia Amory,despite it being rusty and all it has a modern feeding system, order it today!
Donwload:https://www.dropbox.com/s/galpp7gli7de7 ... 20Revo.zip

For now its all we have to offer, here is a list of the upcoming products, the WIP list:
- British Royal Army more will come!
- U.S. Army more will come!
- Nazi Germany Wehrmatch more will come!
- Scope every rifle, Scope everything!
- Japanese Imperial Army
- Modern weaponry
- Weapons from other games, not call of duty, something like perfect dark 64
-U.S. Army Mk 2 grenade requested by Hot Dog
----------------------------------------------------------
It's World Cup, despite me being a brazilain but i don't like football :P, so what do you want me to do?
every request will be within the WIP List along the name of the person whose requested it, check it before posting to not request the same thing,
Have Fun!
Last edited by CristianEmperia on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:23 pm, edited 16 times in total.
SovietMarmalade
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Wow.
I was planning on making a skin for the arms.kv6, but I guess you beat me to it. I'm still making it though.
Also, nice job on the weapons and tent, the only problem with the player.kv6 is it's left arm, it's a bit awkward looking.
_Frocs_
League Participant
League Participant

Nice mods so far, I will look forward for them!

But I can't download the M1 Garand Carbine because it has the same link as the Thompson.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

don't use .rar use .zip
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Nice mods, but as Jdrew said, use .zip next time so you don't have to download any programs to use the mods.
CristianEmperia
Deuce

I fixed the Garand link and changed to ZIP instead of RAR, thanks for telling me that, also thanks ichiboi1111 i'm working to improve the left arm it is tricky to make it look realistic without the hand being on a wrong position
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Holy crap, I'm afraid that is quite likely THE best M1 Garand I've seen in a long time.
CristianEmperia
Deuce

I've updated 3 new guns for the UK Royal Army, hope you enjoy!, and it seens everyone like my skins so far :D
Destructoid
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Guns look great!
scrawl
Veterans
Veterans

Great job on those!
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

holy wow these are amazing
CristianEmperia
Deuce

Another update, now i added the M82 Scope for the garand and reworked the position of the winchester shotgun, i hope everyone enjoy the killing with the new scope!
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

You got a digger on the front of the WWII picture but no Australian guns...
Xenon
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Nice mods!
CristianEmperia
Deuce

Hello everybody, i made a quick update adding a new original gun
44 posts Page 1 of 3 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades MODs”