Necro Guns (Over 40!) (Requests Closed Forever!)

Released modifications for the OpenSpades client.
Forum rules
Release, download, and praise or criticize completed modifications. For installation and creation help, please visit the OpenSpades general discussion forum.
116 posts Page 4 of 8 First unread post
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

last time i downloaded the files for a title murder they where too small(like in that guys screenshot) ,it may be that you updated files after i downloaded them (at like 4:00 today)
side, i may have just fucked up my game
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

yea, i re downloaded that model twice today same problem
Necrodrakath
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

ZEB 99 wrote:
yea, i re downloaded that model twice today same problem
For "version" i mean game version, the weapon was always the same.

Man, download the game from this link, and try the mod. I dont know why you guys have problems, i tested every weapon many times in my openspades and they works perfectly.

https://github.com/yvt/openspades/releases/tag/v0.0.10
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

ok i tried that one download link, i think its got something to do with my pc, doesn't matter much, ill be getting a new one soon
Necrodrakath
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

ZEB 99 wrote:
ok i tried that one download link, i think its got something to do with my pc, doesn't matter much, ill be getting a new one soon
It seems that my 0.0.10 is different from that 0.0.10 i dont know why, i downloaded the game from that link in february and there are no updates since, but the POV changed, so i uploaded my game for you with some skins and weapons, try it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dshx4 ... 0.0.10.rar
ViWalls
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

All rifle models aren´t displaying correctly (i use 0.0.10). SMGs and Shotguns are displaying perfectly.
Necrodrakath
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

ViWalls wrote:
All rifle models aren´t displaying correctly (i use 0.0.10). SMGs and Shotguns are displaying perfectly.
I know, thats why i uploaded the old 0.0.10
Arkger
League Participant
League Participant

Yeah, I see the problem.

Necro, the way you made your weapons, they are only compatible with the "Reflex" Attachment Mod thing for OS. In your .10, you have external folders for Sights and scopes and skins, but in vanilla .10 you have to open the .pak; which is why it looks so weird.
Necrodrakath
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Arkger wrote:
Yeah, I see the problem.

Necro, the way you made your weapons, they are only compatible with the "Reflex" Attachment Mod thing for OS. In your .10, you have external folders for Sights and scopes and skins, but in vanilla .10 you have to open the .pak; which is why it looks so weird.
Wow thanks, i didn't knew that Reflex changed the POV of the weapons, i was thinking that it only added a dot or something like that, really thanks for the info ill update the post.

Sorry about my english.
Arkger
League Participant
League Participant

Necrodrakath wrote:
Arkger wrote:
Yeah, I see the problem.

Wow thanks, i didn't knew that Reflex changed the POV of the weapons, i was thinking that it only added a dot or something like that, really thanks for the info ill update the post.

Sorry about my english.
No problem; just put in your OP that they require a Reflex Mod to use your scopes.
Necrodrakath
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Arkger wrote:
Necrodrakath wrote:
Arkger wrote:
Yeah, I see the problem.

Sorry about my english.
No problem; just put in your OP that they require a Reflex Mod to use your scopes.
Done.
Ozone
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

sorry I never saw this but I love the service rifle
thanks!
Necrodrakath
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Ozone wrote:
sorry I never saw this but I love the service rifle
thanks!
A bit late lol, im glad u like it.
Yoman282
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

I love your weapons & thanks for uploading your modded OpenSpades.

Keep it up.
Necrodrakath
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Yoman282 wrote:
I love your weapons & thanks for uploading your modded OpenSpades.

Keep it up.
Thanks bro c:
116 posts Page 4 of 8 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades MODs”