CC's Separate but Lethal Modifications

Guns, grenade, spade, and blocks.
11 posts Page 1 of 1
Cloud Catcher
Deuce

Last edited by Cloud Catcher on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:55 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Dzhoel
Deuced Up

I wutted all over this post
dinoleox1
Deuce

Haha, i like the "App for That"for some reason is very funny (ad i guess is supossed to be) Green_Happy1
jordan
Deuced Up

They're..........Interesting?? It's not that there bad mods just, .......different..
Cloud Catcher
Deuce

Eeeeeeyyy, thanks, guys. And yes! The "funny" or "different" aspect of the mods is definitely on purpose, haha. Glad you find it funny and/or "interesting"!

(and in update news i basically just added the link to my pack thread, nothing big going on here)
Cloud Catcher
Deuce

UPDATEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHCAPSLOCKISCRUISECONTROLFORCOOL

Do I even need to come up with a funny name for a cowbell grenade? No, I don't think I do.
jordan
Deuced Up

Cloud Catcher wrote:

Do I even need to come up with a funny name for a cowbell grenade? No, I don't think I do.
I had to look it for a second, first I thought it was bad, then it formed the shape of a cowbell and I was like :0.
But you might want to play with it abit more, Its kind of plain as it is..
Cloud Catcher
Deuce

jordan wrote:
Cloud Catcher wrote:

I had to look it for a second, first I thought it was bad, then it formed the shape of a cowbell and I was like :0.
Yup! It is pretty plain. I mean, there's not thaaaat much you can really do with a cowbell. If I figure out a way to make the shape better, then yeah, of course I'll revise it. But other than that, it's a grayish metal colour and it's cowbell-shaped and there are cowbell grenade sounds included so imo it's pretty cowbell-y

although i think i did forget to mod the explode-in-water-sound so i'm gonna change the dl link in a second to a mediafire that has that file in it

edit: yeah, that's done.
jordan
Deuced Up

Cloud Catcher wrote:
jordan wrote:
Cloud Catcher wrote:

Yup! It is pretty plain. I mean, there's not thaaaat much you can really do with a cowbell. If I figure out a way to make the shape better, then yeah, of course I'll revise it. But other than that, it's a grayish metal colour and it's cowbell-shaped and there are cowbell grenade sounds included so imo it's pretty cowbell-y

although i think i did forget to mod the explode-in-water-sound so i'm gonna change the dl link in a second to a mediafire that has that file in it
Yeah you should expand to guns and player skins, your creativity might do well there.
Cloud Catcher
Deuce

jordan wrote:
Yeah you should expand to guns and player skins, your creativity might do well there.
Heyyyy, haha thanks for that compliment there
but if you check out my pack thread (which is also linked at the top of the OP, yeah?) there's a bunch of guns there and there's even a (really bad) player skin in the FO:E pack.

But now that you mention it, yeah, all my separate skins ARE spades and grenades, aren't they? Haha, I don't even know.
dinoleox1
Deuce

well,if is for make unusual weapons,why not an snowball as a grenade?
11 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Weapons”