shotgun with camo stock

Guns, grenade, spade, and blocks.
22 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
TEEHEE
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

I'll be the one to be a bit nicer. OKAY - first of all, true, this is pretty lazy, and second, being on a phone and taking care of your siblings isn't the best excuse, but hey, when you have time you can try to edit and make things that, eventually, could be amazing. But to do that, you need to step it up and not be a lazy ass. You don't need to do it ALL at once, a good mod doesn't get rushed in, unlike yours. But then again, it doesn't even count as a mod, just a recoloring. At least add SOMETHING more, like a sight or something, and if you ever need a role model, look at veteran models, like CobaltAK, SIMOX, or the guy you called an a hole (Commando Ghost). I expect to see better things, Jack, and I hope you achieve that one day. Blue_Happy1
Commando_Ghost
Modder
Modder

TEEHEE wrote:
I'll be the one to be a bit nicer. OKAY - first of all, true, this is pretty lazy, and second, being on a phone and taking care of your siblings isn't the best excuse, but hey, when you have time you can try to edit and make things that, eventually, could be amazing. But to do that, you need to step it up and not be a lazy ass. You don't need to do it ALL at once, a good mod doesn't get rushed in, unlike yours. But then again, it doesn't even count as a mod, just a recoloring. At least add SOMETHING more, like a sight or something, and if you ever need a role model, look at veteran models, like CobaltAK, SIMOX, or the guy you called an a hole (Commando Ghost). I expect to see better things, Jack, and I hope you achieve that one day. Blue_Happy1
You called me a Veteran :O I always wanted to be known as one :3 You made my day :D
Handles
League Participant
League Participant

Jack could you please change the size of you signature to about a quarter of the size it is now...
Jack Sheppard
Deuced Up

STRIKE081 wrote:
Jack could you please change the size of you signature to about a quarter of the size it is now...
you may not like it but i do so get ovha it
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Jack Sheppard wrote:
STRIKE081 wrote:
you may not like it but i do so get ovha it
But it is unnatural, most people only have one sig that is 500X200 give or take. You signature however has four in it and is about 700X700. It takes up way to much space and looks ugly. I suggest keeping only one and resizing that one, the others are just useless.
Priok
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

that is camouflage, it's just green camouflage.

it looks pretty good, I just think it's too simple and you should focus on things that are harder to make or haven't been made yet, because it would be easy for most people to make something like this
TEEHEE
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Commando_Ghost wrote:
TEEHEE wrote:
You called me a Veteran :O I always wanted to be known as one :3 You made my day :D
No problem, I've always loved your mods.
22 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Weapons”