Spoiler:

The G18C
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The G3A3
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

https://www.dropbox.com/preview/Woah.zip

well its not many and thats because since AoS's got no update after the dev sold it to Jagex
and its just not fun anymore
and that made me feel less enjoyable when im making skins and that is pretty much it
enjoy my skins
or don't whatever

oh and if you guys know some korean then come to aosk
http://cafe.naver.com/aoskorea

meatballs ㅇㅅㅇ
Last edited by [SAT]SKIN on Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuunikal
Deuced Up

Nice mods! The MP5K and G3A3 are my favorites that you shared.

About AOSK, thanks for the link. I'm going to check it out.
notafile
Deuced Up

Great to see people are still making new mods!

I like the MP5K and G3A3 most too.

It's unfortunate that we as a community have not managed to move on yet, yeah.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

not bad, but i noticed a continuing problem through your mods: the handles. It's tricky, i know but the handles for the g18 and g3a3 and mp5k are a couple voxels too thin. also, i noticed with your mp5k and others that the camera angles are all lopsided as if you don't want us to look at the full gun on the side. I want to see the whole side of a gun before i download it. I cant even say anything about the pp1 because of how you set up the camera angle. Hard to see anything.
[SAT]SKIN
Deuce

Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:53 ambloodfox wrote:
not bad, but i noticed a continuing problem through your mods: the handles. It's tricky, i know but the handles for the g18 and g3a3 and mp5k are a couple voxels too thin. also, i noticed with your mp5k and others that the camera angles are all lopsided as if you don't want us to look at the full gun on the side. I want to see the whole side of a gun before i download it. I cant even say anything about the pp1 because of how you set up the camera angle. Hard to see anything.
For g3 and mp5k those handles are the best i could come with because if i add few more blocks then it looked too blocky and if i remove then its too thin so that is the final conclusion i could come with and im kinda shit pistols like g18

for the angles errr... i was just friggin lazy so i just leave it there
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

>...handles..
Look at the default SMG handle. You can make it thicker without making it bulky. Also:
That isn't bulky. This can be confusing and to just be clear:
Image I find if i'm having issues recreating certain areas
https://s3.amazonaws.com/hkusa/20160801 ... Y-2016.jpg
For example, here, your handle for the mp5k goes way too far down instead of branching back a little bit.
your handle for the g3 has the exact same problem.
Then with your pistol on the handle the back of the handle is too bulky but not remaining consistent through to the trigger, then it gets really skinny near the bottom where it reconnects with the mag when in reality, the bottom of the handle would be thicker in order to fit the mag. Otherwise i think your guns are pretty nice and detailed. Keep up the work man :)
Kuunikal
Deuced Up

Also, you need to put in a download link. Currently the link you gave us just redirects to my own personal Dropbox.
[SAT]SKIN
Deuce

Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:03 pmKuunikal wrote:
Also, you need to put in a download link. Currently the link you gave us just redirects to my own personal Dropbox.

Its fixed
probably
should be
i dunno
8 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Weapons”