Kel'Block's Topic of Weapons | Taking Requests!

Guns, grenade, spade, and blocks.
17 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Kel'Block
Deuce

Welcome to my topic where I make weapons for AoS 0.75/0.76.

MY WEAPONS

Magpul PDR (Personal Defense Rifle)
Here's my first model -- a Magpul PDR (Personal Defense Rifle).
Sights
Spoiler:
Render
Spoiler:
Download

M1 Garand
Here's my second -- the M1 Garand... with some inspirations from the Classic Semi-Rifle.
Sights
Spoiler:
Render
Spoiler:
Download

Throwable M79 Grenade Launcher
Throwing grenades is overrated, and so is using grenade launchers the normal way. Why do that when you can just literally throw the grenade launcher at them? It'll work anyway! (My third model)
Render
Spoiler:
Download

REQUESTS

Trench raiding club
requested by Furole67
A classic melee weapon dating back a century ago, this homemade trench raiding club was used during World War I. Despite its age, it is viable and can oddly be used as a digging utensil.
Render
Spoiler:
Download

An Oddly, Big Wrench
requested by CaptainJax
Traditionally, wrenches are utensils used to pull or twist screws. They are also usually pretty small. The exception being this oddly, big wrench. Strangely enough, it can be held effortlessly and can be used to dig through blocks or as an effective melee weapon.
Render
Spoiler:
Download

COMING SOON

ImageImage
Last edited by Kel'Block on Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:47 am, edited 21 times in total.
Kuunikal
Deuced Up

Nice! I really like the picture you used with the 2 soldiers, looks awesome.

Nice mod!
Raphael Venuti
Deuced Up

Not bad you could make it larger in my opinion, but it's very good for your first time.
Kel'Block
Deuce

Thanks, guys! I think I'll make more soon. Feel free to throw any requests and I'll see if I can get to them.
Kel'Block
Deuce

Updated thread with two new models. Enjoy!
Raphael Venuti wrote:
Not bad you could make it larger in my opinion, but it's very good for your first time.
I don't think it needs to be larger, considering it's actually pretty small:
Spoiler:
Raphael Venuti
Deuced Up

You are making very good weapons, good work, i personally don't like holes in weapons thats why i said that, because in my opinion they are more realistic but in f.p. they don't look so good.

I had an idea of making grenade launchers but i didn't made them because you throw the entire weapon and for me it's weird.
Kel'Block
Deuce

Thanks for the input, people. I haven't been active because I am at vacation. That means I can't do much, but feel free to throw in requests and I'll get to them eventually.
Raphael Venuti wrote:
i personally don't like holes in weapons thats why i said that, because in my opinion they are more realistic but in f.p. they don't look so good.
That's understandable, but people have their own styles. Also, only the M79 has a hole.
Raphael Venuti wrote:
I had an idea of making grenade launchers but i didn't made them because you throw the entire weapon and for me it's weird.
I initially had that idea, as well. But, I decided to do it anyway. Besides, throwing a grenade/using a GL properly is overrated.
Kel'Block
Deuce

Bump!

I'm officially back from vacation and should hopefully start working on some weapons soon.
Furole67
Deuce

Blue_Spade Green_Spade
Hello! Requesting a Spade re-skin which turns it into a WW1 Trench Club!
[img]
trench-club.jpg
trench-club.jpg (19.08 KiB) Viewed 9314 times
[/img]
Thanks!
Kel'Block
Deuce

Furole67 wrote:
Blue_Spade Green_Spade
[img]
trench-club.jpg
[/img]
Thanks!
Done, check the OP.
Furole67
Deuce

Kel'Block wrote:
Furole67 wrote:
Blue_Spade Green_Spade
[img]
trench-club.jpg
[/img]
Thanks!
Done, check the OP.
Thanks alot man this will stay as my Spade skin!
Kel'Block
Deuce

Bump. I haven't had any ideas for any weapons, so I apologize for the lack of weapons. However, I am still taking requests if anybody wants to submit something.
CaptainJax
Deuce

I decided I'd give ya something a little challenging. I attempted this myself and failed about half way through. Seeing as how there's only a handful of people that take requests (myself included) I wanted to see how someone "new" handles this. Because I'm new to modeling myself. Be greatly appreciative if you could make this (just the big ass wrench he has): Image I want it to replace the spade. I understand it wont be as big as it is in the picture, without being glitchy or looking funny that is. Thanks is advance.
Kel'Block
Deuce

CaptainJax wrote:
I decided I'd give ya something a little challenging.
Challenge accepted and completed. Check the OP.
CaptainJax wrote:
I understand it wont be as big as it is in the picture, without being glitchy or looking funny that is.
No need to, because I made it pretty big anyway. Hope you like it.
Update: Unfortunately, I had to remove the link due to the wrench being too big to the point it'd be consider cheating. I'll reupload it when I apply the changes.
Kel'Block
Deuce

BUMP AND UPDATE
After taking a break, I have remade the wrench, albeit halved. Also, new weapons are coming soon!
17 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Weapons”