[OpenSpades] Scoped Mosin Nagant 91/30

Guns, grenade, spade, and blocks.
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Stiivais
Deuce

tl;dr - DAT SCOPE DOE

Note:
This is for OpenSpades only! It won't work with the regular AoS, the resolution of the gun model is 2x higher, the resolution of the scope - 4x, and the resolution of the scope reticule... i don't even know, a lot? Also the gun is positioned differently through scripts, so looking through the scope would work.

Description:
Apparently everyone's dead, so i won't bother with intros, and probably won't create other weapons i wanted - PPSh-41 and TT-33. This is a weapon skin for OpenSpades only, that replaces the default rifle with a scoped Mosin Nagant Carbine. You'll say that it's a bolt action rifle? Who cares, everyone's dead... I didn't change the sounds? Everyone's dead. The skin could use some more work? Dead, dead dead. The tracers and casings are unaffected? Dead.

Anyways, to install it, just put the folders in the archive inside of Resources/pak010-BaseSkin.pak, overwriting anything in the process.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5j74w ... et_Pack.7z

Images (click on them to open galleries with full size images):
The model (in editor).

The model (1st person).

The model (aiming down scope).

The model (sprinting).

The model (3rd person).

Pictures of cahirs (oh, the good times ;_;).
Last edited by Stiivais on Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

Woah, that's wonderful!
And yes, and good old cahirs....
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

I'm not dead, but I'm not old.

Beautiful models- feel free to post this over at the OpenSpades "MODs" section. If you have any questions/want any help or anything- feel free to check out my thread. (link in sig).

You can actually have custom animations, sounds and reflex sights... Green_BigSmile
Stiivais
Deuce

Warp wrote:
I'm not dead, but I'm not old.
Beautiful models- feel free to post this over at the OpenSpades "MODs" section. If you have any questions/want any help or anything- feel free to check out my thread. (link in sig).
You can actually have custom animations, sounds and reflex sights... Green_BigSmile
Rant-y posts always end up in the wrong category somehow - this should be a rule or something. I have to say that it's nice that OpenSpades has a separate mod section, but it's really, really easy to miss it. If i make a whole Soviet Pack (PPSh-41, TT-33 and this Nagant), hopefully with custom animations and sounds, then i will make another post there.

As for the questions - it would be nice if someone could tell me, if there are any tools or even an easy method of changing the model alignment and/or animating them, because the syntax in view files is kinda hard to read and understand, at least for me (is there any documentation anywhere?)...
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Weapons”