League Participant
League Participant

eyegasm
i like the intervention camoflages
v^3 for best modder 2014
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

More like best Classic modder 2014. I'm pretty much sure Best OS modder goes to the guy who made this: http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=11137
Skynet
Modder
Modder

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
< AKS-74U >

< TRG 42 >

Variants:
  • Open Bipod
  • Closed Bipod
  • No Bipod
Xenon
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

v^3 wrote:
< AKS-74U >
Love it.
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

Honestly it just looks like a more detailed version of SIMOX's AKS-74U.
Skynet
Modder
Modder

How I make each model is in photoshop, adding gridlines overtop of the reference image. I tried recreating the AKS-74U for you, but looks like the scaling of the gun wasn't perfect

If my guns have similar resemblance to others, my only answer would be that the modder might have been using a similar strategy when it comes to modding as I am. At the end of the day everyone will be modding the same guns, trying to achieve the same goals, having your guns be scaled properly so it looks appropriate ingame along with the amount of possible detail that can be achieved limits the different possible 'looks' of a gun
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

i love you
Skynet
Modder
Modder

=============================================================
SKS

==========================================================
SSG
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

I like the snowy CheyTac
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

v^3 wrote:
How I make each model is in photoshop, adding gridlines overtop of the reference image. I tried recreating the AKS-74U for you, but looks like the scaling of the gun wasn't perfect

If my guns have similar resemblance to others, my only answer would be that the modder might have been using a similar strategy when it comes to modding as I am. At the end of the day everyone will be modding the same guns, trying to achieve the same goals, having your guns be scaled properly so it looks appropriate ingame along with the amount of possible detail that can be achieved limits the different possible 'looks' of a gun
i will now use some similar form of making mods.
Xenon
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Pedroh wrote:
v^3 wrote:

i will now use some similar form of making mods.
I tried and still I need help. I'll talk to you on Friday v^3 on Mumble if you're there for help.
Juxta
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Topic moved on request of v^3.
104 posts Page 5 of 7 First unread post
Return to “Weapons”