Iceball Project

Iceball is a moddable, open source, cross-platform engine and game inspired by AoS Classic. Created by GreaseMonkey.
Incompatible with PySnip/pyspades-based AoS Classic 0.75/0.76 servers.
1410 posts Page 90 of 94 First unread post
EldredChandler
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Guys please lets all get along.
Mr.CS
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

EldredChandler wrote:
Guys please lets all get along.
Yeah. I don't really give a shit who insults me I mean srsly "May the World be at Peace". gg
Space Inspader
Deuced Up

Alright now, no more retarded chat, This is the iceball thread. Not retard thread.
CaptainCake

Space Inspader wrote:
Alright now, no more retarded chat, This is the iceball thread. Not retard thread.
Agreed ^
Priok
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

yeah agreed
Space Inspader
Deuced Up

I... I did something good for once... I... *cries*
TB_
Post Demon
Post Demon

Sorry this may be an ignorant question, but I haven't really been following this lately. It seems like not much has happened lately, is development on a hiatus or are you just working on something big?
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

TB_ wrote:
Sorry this may be an ignorant question, but I haven't really been following this lately. It seems like not much has happened lately, is development on a hiatus or are you just working on something big?
Monstarules
Organizer
Organizer

jdrew wrote:
TB_ wrote:
TheVetNoob

Monstarules wrote:
jdrew wrote:
TB_ wrote:
Since grease is now kill on the forums, will he still maintain Iceball?
DetectDefective
Deuced Up

TheVetNoob wrote:
Since grease is now kill on the forums, will he still maintain Iceball?
Check the Iceball forums. GM's done with AoS, but not Iceball.
rakiru
Coder
Coder

The first post has a link to the Iceball website: check that for updates, and/or follow it on Github.
Vezok
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Greasemonkey wrote:
Yes, it's true, I have quit that game, and I have even deleted 0.76. It stopped being Ace of Spades about a year ago.

Pretty fucked off to realise that someone had only just started a classicgen rifle-only 0.76 server as I left. Which is just fantastic timing. (Let me know when 0.76 is the main version, and then I might consider it.)

I'm no longer riding the "Fuck Jagex" bandwagon. They've actually done a better job than the wishy-washy admins of Build and Shoot who are trying to suck as much dick as they can. Hell, Jagex are even listening to the community these days. They're looking for more direct solutions than Build and Shoot is. And yes, you heard this from one of Jagex's most avid opponents.

(yes there is a noticeable difference in the rifle in 0.76 than in 0.75)

But enough of the drama. Let's leave that shit behind us.

I'll still be here at least. I'll be idling in #iceball as usual. Hopefully I'll get back onto devving on this thing.

So where to from now? •The main page needs to be completely redone. It's got that "Fuck Jagex" thing written through it, even though the SMG is entirely Ben's fault.
•The documentation might need some refactoring? We'll still need to punch people in the face if they haven't even opened their eyes, though.
•We need to get this to the point where we can slap a 1.0 in it to make people stop going "HURR UNFINISHED GAME HURR NOT PLAYABLE HURRRRRRRR".
•I'd like to write a Space Station 13 remake with this engine one day. One fucking day I'll do it.
Quote from Iceball forums, so people know he's not abandoned this too.
TB_
Post Demon
Post Demon

All right, thanks
Bux Xray
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

how can I download IceBall?
1410 posts Page 90 of 94 First unread post
Return to “Iceball”