Iceball Project

Iceball is a moddable, open source, cross-platform engine and game inspired by AoS Classic. Created by GreaseMonkey.
Incompatible with PySnip/pyspades-based AoS Classic 0.75/0.76 servers.
1410 posts Page 89 of 94 First unread post
Lemon
League Participant
League Participant

GreaseMonkey wrote:
If you have a shitty netbook with an even shittier GMA 3150 in it, we REALLY want that fps value :)
While I don't have a GPU as shitty as that, would you still like the FPS of my shitty integrated Intel?
Sonarpulse
Coder
Coder

Lemon wrote:
would you still like the FPS of my shitty integrated Intel?
Benchmarks (with adequate info) never hurt...
GreaseMonkey
Coder
Coder

Lemon wrote:
GreaseMonkey wrote:
If you have a shitty netbook with an even shittier GMA 3150 in it, we REALLY want that fps value :)
While I don't have a GPU as shitty as that, would you still like the FPS of my shitty integrated Intel?
What's your GPU?

Someone with a GMA 900 (910GL chipset) managed 20fps on Pinpoint.
Eldred's 845 is still pretty bad but manages to briefly stay above the 7.5fps mark until people start throwing grenades.
Dany0
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Please vote in this thread!

http://iceballga.me/forums/showthread.php?tid=64

Account activation is manual so you have to ask someone on the IRC to activate it.
TB_
Post Demon
Post Demon

Woud be interesting if we had a playercount graph up early on now, especially if the game takes off later on.
Speaking off that, maybe rockpapershotgun could be a nice way to go for getting a bigger playerbase? Probably should wait a little bit first though.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

RPS highlighted starmade so it could highlight IB too. We should wait til more features are added though.
XBoy_Slasher
Deuce

What the fuk am i doing? idk all this shit
GreaseMonkey
Coder
Coder

XBoy_Slasher wrote:
Spamming the forums, it seems.
Qw3rtz
Deuced Up

XBoy_Slasher wrote:
Some kind of drug.
XBoy_Slasher
Deuce

Yeah, but im talking about 0.76 AND 0.75, Also AoS is still fucking popular, on 2nd tought, keep iceball but make it EASY to run i mean like FUCK do that open this type this do that iPv4 this that this that idk all tht shit! FUCK Blue_Pistol JAGEX! Green_Pistol2 FUCK Btw i fucking hate 1.0, fuck jaxef if only i could murder them with my bare hands.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

XBoy_Slasher wrote:
Yeah, but im talking about 0.76 AND 0.75, Also AoS is still fucking popular, on 2nd tought, keep iceball but make it EASY to run i mean like FUCK do that open this type this do that iPv4 this that this that idk all tht shit! FUCK Blue_Pistol JAGEX! Green_Pistol2 FUCK Btw i fucking hate 1.0, fuck jaxef if only i could murder them with my bare hands.
You are exactly the kind of person we don't want playing the game.
Dany0
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Yeah more or less, though I'd go with exactly the kind of person we don't want reproducing. Ever.
TheVetNoob
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

XBoy_Slasher wrote:
I'll just keep hoping his trolling. Please, let him be trolling. I don't want to admit that there are people like this.
Mr.CS
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

CommieBuffalo wrote:
XBoy_Slasher wrote:
True e.e if he is serious I'm gonna lmao off and read stupid comments like people saying there are 5 million people in the world lel. YouTube comments xD
Dany0
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Mr.CS wrote:
CommieBuffalo wrote:
XBoy_Slasher wrote:
True e.e if he is serious I'm gonna lmao off and read stupid comments like people saying there are 5 million people in the world lel. YouTube comments xD
Not sorry to break it to you, but you're no better than "XBoy_Slasher".
1410 posts Page 89 of 94 First unread post
Return to “Iceball”