The level/layout/play area.
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:52 pm
I think this is one of my best maps... its basicly a small range (thanks joe) and windmills. But you decide if you like it or not :P And thanks MKU and the rest for the name ;)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5pmc4 ... llhill.vxl
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:53 pm
Looks really neat! I like your mills 8)
I think this will have some great gameplay.
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
- Posts: 864
- Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:56 pm
- Posts: 797
- Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:34 pm
Very nice Lelue, as I said on IRC :)
Yea, it's great for having clan matchs, nice and wide!
- Electrix | <Electrix.dll>
- Posts: 752
- Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:53 pm
Once you said that you are going to ask somebody to add that to the league-maps rotation, I think that map is too big and has too many water for the league.
- Posts: 298
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:09 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest