"Vulcania"

The level/layout/play area.
15 posts Page 1 of 1
Lelue
Mapper
Mapper
Posts: 217
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:52 pm


new map after i was my cruise... hope you like it. Its a vulcano with some palms and a wooden bridge over the vulcan.

Picture:
Image

Downloadlink:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/te61v ... lcania.vxl
Last edited by Lelue on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuma
Scripter
Scripter
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:05 am


looks really good
extra
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Posts: 864
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:56 pm


Nice!
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder
Posts: 4222
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:40 pm


Kuma wrote:
looks really good
Lostmotel
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 298
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:09 pm


inb4 lelue is getting a mapmaker badge. Blue_BigSmile
VladVP
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 1425
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:48 pm


inb4 it's called a volcano. not a "vulcan"
ZaniTeaDrinker
Deuced Up
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:53 pm


inb4 you can name maps whatever you want even if it isn't in proper grammEr
VladVP
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 1425
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:48 pm


ZaniTeaDrinker wrote:
inb4 you can name maps whatever you want even if it isn't in proper grammEr
Lelue wrote:
[...]and a wooden bridge over the vulcan.
PABH
Deuced Up
Posts: 259
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:56 pm


Looks great for me. The only problem I see is that the bridge doesn't have any support, so it'd be griefed very easily.
VladVP
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 1425
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:48 pm


PABH wrote:
Looks great for me. The only problem I see is that the bridge doesn't have any support, so it'd be griefed very easily.
No problem. Just add an anti-grief script to the map.txt file, which protects the area around the bridge.
Silnius
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:15 am


VladVP wrote:
PABH wrote:
Looks great for me. The only problem I see is that the bridge doesn't have any support, so it'd be griefed very easily.
No problem. Just add an anti-grief script to the map.txt file, which protects the area around the bridge.
If you want to let the build ON, it would be better to add some support to the bridge; and i think Pabh knows about the anti-grief

Anyway, nice map :P
VladVP
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 1425
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:48 pm


Silnius wrote:
VladVP wrote:
PABH wrote:
Looks great for me. The only problem I see is that the bridge doesn't have any support, so it'd be griefed very easily.
No problem. Just add an anti-grief script to the map.txt file, which protects the area around the bridge.
If you want to let the build ON, it would be better to add some support to the bridge; and i think Pabh knows about the anti-grief

Anyway, nice map :P
Well... it's not like you wouldn't be able to build at all. Just the area around the bridge.
Crash
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:23 pm


This map is old but very nice map Green_BigSmile Blue_BigSmile
Lelue
Mapper
Mapper
Posts: 217
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:52 pm


thanks, but its just 3 month old?
JoJoe_Stinky
Mapper
Mapper
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:53 pm


Excellent work. Love the bridge in the center :)

I bet this will be a fun one to play :)
15 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Maps”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest