Ace of Spades 1.0 Maps for 0.X

The level/layout/play area.
13 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
LinktersHD
Deuced Up

Ever wanted to have the official 1.0 maps from Ace of Spades 1.0? Well now you can have them for 0.x.
Map List:
  • Artic Base
  • Blockness
  • BranCastle
  • IsleofDoom
  • London
  • Lunar Base
  • Mayan Jungle
  • Zombie Island

Just Download here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/69svntbogjfy6hu/maps.zip

Enjoy the maps
Sample
Deuced Up

Turn around that Blue_Surprised2
LinktersHD
Deuced Up

Sample wrote:
Turn around that Blue_Surprised2
Also look at "The Lounge". I have done a Library of the Ace of Spades music i haven't heard. I wonder what it could be used for.
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

What is the file type of the maps in 1.0? Because if it is (I hope not) .vxl, they can use our work to boost their pay2play game...
LinktersHD
Deuced Up

Chameleon wrote:
What is the file type of the maps in 1.0? Because if it is (I hope not) .vxl, they can use our work to boost their pay2play game...
They are .vxl.
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

Yeah. Downloaded them, extracted, but when I open it in voxed.exe, I can't go down to look around the map, like it's a line I can't cross. Try it out. Do they launch in game successfully?
LinktersHD
Deuced Up

Chameleon wrote:
Yeah. Downloaded them, extracted, but when I open it in voxed.exe, I can't go down to look around the map, like it's a line I can't cross. Try it out. Do they launch in game successfully?
I have tried it out. It looks like Jagex is trying to stop people from using it. Wait for some of the map makers to move the map up or something. Have you tried running it in PySpades or Pysnip?
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

Yeah, I tried pyspades, I get "program crashed, do you want to report this to Microsoft and stuff? -Don't send." (also in voxed.exe when I try to view the map "M"). Probably the map size is different or they coded it somehow.
I think we should try making our own maps. Though I haven't seen a single winter map running before :).
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

Spadeslab doesn't work too - doesn't show the map, though it doesn't crash.
But the interesting part is that the fog or sky or background colour changes with map. Green_Surprised2
[BP]Mininao
Deuce

How did you managed to do that ? Green_Surprised2
When i open the maps in Blockman2D I can obtain the "map" but I don't get the heightmap.
Maybe it works in Qubicle, but I don't have the voxel version.
Pyspades map editor crashes and ModdedSlab6 doesn't see any voxels Blue_Crying
[BP]Mininao
Deuce

Oh, I thought you maked them working with the 0.75 Green_Crying , Their just copied from the ace od spades steam folder
LinktersHD
Deuced Up

[BP]Mininao wrote:
Oh, I thought you maked them working with the 0.75 Green_Crying , Their just copied from the ace od spades steam folder
I was hoping that it could run on PySnip so we could play it but it looks like we can't. Oh well.
Edgamer63
Deuce

Reupload these map versions pls (Or at least only LunarBase)
13 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Maps”