I need a bit of help with map making

The level/layout/play area.
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

I have a great idea for a game mode but I will get to that later. It will basically make AoS into a moba which the genre the dota games are put in too. My main concern right now is the map. here is a rough draft of how it should look in the end:

If you have never played a moba or a game like dota then you may be thinking I am crazy right now. So I got my idea now how should I make it into what I want? I have messed around with pyspades map editor but it isn't really good when you are trying to make hills and stuff. I also know how to upload Kv6 models into voxed. Is there another software that would make things easier?
Handles
League Participant
League Participant

If you have minecraft then you could use a minecraft to ace of spades converter.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

STRIKE081 wrote:
If you have minecraft then you could use a minecraft to ace of spades converter.
Really? I thought of making a moba in minecraft and actually just tried earlier today. Do you have a link by chance?
Cajun Style
Deuced Up

I have messed around with pyspades map editor but it isn't really good when you are trying to make hills and stuff.
If you use the import-additive-heightmap function, and know your way with GIMP, it's actually very suited to do that. If you have a map without caveties/rooms, you can completely finish it in that manner.
Handles
League Participant
League Participant

5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Maps”