[ARENA][SHORT BATTLES] Tunnelwars V2.0 !!!

The level/layout/play area.
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
milono
Deuce

Hello everyone! My name is Milono and I'm back with an updated version of my old Tunnelwars. It's basically a remake of Crispin's Bridge Wars without the main bridge (there are only left the tunnels which are connected). It's my second map, so please don't hate.

NOTE : If you find mistakes in the map, you can tell me, I'll try to fix them. Thanks!
PICS : Image
DOWNLOAD : http://www.mediafire.com/download/xqdwy ... elWars.vxl
Have fun! Blue_Rifle Green_Rifle Green_Spade Blue_Spade
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

milono wrote:
Hello everyone! My name is Milono and I'm back with an updated version of my old Tunnelwars. It's basically a remake of Crispin's Bridge Wars without the main bridge (there are only left the tunnels which are connected). It's my second map, so please don't hate.

NOTE : If you find mistakes in the map, you can tell me, I'll try to fix them. Thanks!
Nice job, but don't you think it's easy to destroy the tunnels?
milono
Deuce

Lincent wrote:
milono wrote:

Nice job, but don't you think it's easy to destroy the tunnels?
Yes, that's why I wrote on the topic that it's for Arena or Short Battles. :)
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Maps”