Big Boss' maps

The level/layout/play area.
7 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Bbig Boss
Deuced Up

Welcome to the topic which shows all my maps. Lets start

Battlecity
This is my first map. It basically has two beaches as spawnpoints, and a few buildings and some car to provide cover. Water hurts, so it is not recomended to touch it (Obviously)
Battlecity.png
Battlecity.png (401.64 KiB) Viewed 5908 times
And here you have the download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/r9u44 ... lecity.rar

More maps coming soon!
Last edited by Bbig Boss on Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Looks good. Seems like it would be great for MCTF but any other gamemode besides TDM wouldn't be good. I like the detail of the buildings. The design of the map is also pretty impressive. The placement of the skyscrapers forces action towards the center of the map similar to the maps in BF3. The only thing I think the map needs is some cars in the road to provide cover and atmosphere. Good job!
MR.BadAiming
Deuced Up

i like it good job
kmsi
Mapper
Mapper

Nice work!
Bbig Boss
Deuced Up

Jdrew wrote:
Looks good. Seems like it would be great for MCTF but any other gamemode besides TDM wouldn't be good. I like the detail of the buildings. The design of the map is also pretty impressive. The placement of the skyscrapers forces action towards the center of the map similar to the maps in BF3. The only thing I think the map needs is some cars in the road to provide cover and atmosphere. Good job!
thanks, I will add that features. I hope to see the map on servers (because I dont know how to host one) I think that the map would be good on TDM (I tested it in a custom server) but the buildings are too easy to grief, I think that i would be good to add some more
Lostmotel
League Participant
League Participant

nice work, especially on the buildings.
ei8htx
Deuce

Given its small size, have you thought about it being used in Arena?

If you develop the proper mapname.txt file for the Arena gamemode, I'll put it on Aloha's Arena All Maps server (which gets quite a bit of traffic now and then!).

It looks like you could lock both teams up in the opposing small green buildings at the start of the match.

If you need help developing the proper mapname.txt script, you could look at one that already exists, find someone on the forums here, or find me on aloha's forums and I'll be happy to help.
7 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Maps”