Arkger's Beginner Armory!NEW [SMGEXT CAMOED]

Released modifications for the OpenSpades client.
Forum rules
Release, download, and praise or criticize completed modifications. For installation and creation help, please visit the OpenSpades general discussion forum.
64 posts Page 5 of 5 First unread post
techniques
Deuce

Arkger wrote:
techniques wrote:
Arkger wrote:
What's the error?
Errors are:
A. Models of weapons are oddly not found in the Models.pak but rather the baseskin.pak (maybe a problem? not sure)
B. There is no original scope in the folder of the weapon. It doesn't even exist, so I just put your files in and named them Scope.
C. After following your instructions, the mod(s) didn't implement.

Hope this helps. Help is much appreciated, thanks.
A. If you downloaded the reflexsight mod for .9, it should create a brand new set of models, scripts, and GFX. If you downloaded it for .10, you should use the reflexsight 2 or 3. I made a post about reflexsight 3.

B.You see, you also have to put in the script for the weapons into the "script" folder found in baseskins, or the game won't know what to do with "Scope".

C.If you follow my directions after getting the right reflexsight pak, it should work perfectly.
Think it's just me but I've been playing around with it and I seem to get more confused as I continue to do so. I got one mod to work but the other one (SUSAT) hasn't got to work. If someone could post more instructions to help me (yeah I know I'm pretty derpy at this) or even post a video tutorial that would be great and much appreciated.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Nice work! This is really cool!
Hobo Moses
Deuced Up

Very good work!

Looking to see more of your work in the future
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

This deserves a bump. Ik, Arkger doesn't go on these forums anymore... But hey, maybe one of us can convert it to recent versions... hint me hint hint
64 posts Page 5 of 5 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades MODs”