Need help with ARMA-like "Modpack"

Released modifications for the OpenSpades client.
Forum rules
Release, download, and praise or criticize completed modifications. For installation and creation help, please visit the OpenSpades general discussion forum.
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Lamasvale
Deuce

Hello everyone.

Since i've discovered tactical shooters i was always fascinated about recreating the experience of those in other games/engines using mods or complete remaking. The last few days i've been thinking a lot about AoS and OS, and realized that they're modable. I'm just gonna get to the point now....

What about...
ARMA in AOS?

Since i'm quite new to OS and it's modding capability and community, i don't know a lot about what works out and how.
What i was thinking about is something that resembles a Minecraft esque "modpack", just for OS or vanilla AoS.
I'm willing to go through all the mods and handpick what i would need, (if it exists :D ) and ask someone (who would be nice enough) to help me out and compile the mods. I'm kind of familiar with the voxlap engines mapping so i could make some maps too Blue_BigSmile .

In conclusion, i would like to make an Arma mod(pack) for AoS/OS, but i'm unable to do so alone, thus i'm asking the community for their kind help and precious time.

Kind Regards
-Lamasvale
TrollPT
Deuced Up

I can help with some things. I'm unfortunately not being able to edit the skin because I'm without a computer, but I can help with other things like: Decreasing the sizes of kv6 models through Scripts, image resolution and some other things
TrollPT
Deuced Up

do you have Discord? or some social network? My Discord: trollpt#5395
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades MODs”