ModernWar II v1.2.0

Released modifications for the OpenSpades client.
Forum rules
Release, download, and praise or criticize completed modifications. For installation and creation help, please visit the OpenSpades general discussion forum.
8 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Orange_
Deuce

This post was supposed to be here in 2017, but all this time it was saved as a draft because was unfinished. Post still needs some improvemets (e.g. all gun previews should be same style), but I dont want to keep it anymore and do anything with it. And important, mod is no longer in development. Here it is, enjoy.

ModernWar II - big modification for OpenSpades 0.0.12 which has plenty of weapons and some unique features. ModernWar I was released in 2014, second part of mod in 2015 and it made one big step further in OS modding.

There are 14 weapons in total: 5 rifles, 7 SMGs and 2 shotguns. List is below. All weapons have custom animations and realistic sounds.

AK12
Spoiler:
AK-74
Spoiler:
Beretta M9 & Desert Eagle
Spoiler:
Glock 19
Spoiler:
HK G36C
Spoiler:
KRISS Vector
Spoiler:
M4*
Spoiler:
]Image
M249
Spoiler:
MP7 (set by default)
Spoiler:
Rading Bull
Spoiler:
SCAR20 (set by default)
Spoiler:
SVD
Spoiler:
TOZ-194
Spoiler:
SPAS-12 (set by default)
Spoiler:

*actually M16A4 and its rifle, but ChocoHel_ named it M4.

Features:
  • Changebale attachments
    Spoiler:

Do you want to customize your gun, be a tacticool operator or aim better with scope? In ModernWar you can do this.

• Pistols
    Spoiler:

Some pistols for each gun type. Glock 19 for SMG, Rading Bull for shotgun and M9 with Deagle for rifle.

• Stickers
    Spoiler:

Yeah, stickers, seriously. Now you can decorate your gun this way. There is not a lot of them, but you can make your by yourself (template inside, you can find it).

• Custom sounds, playermodels and more
    Spoiler:

Since ModernWar is separated client, you also will have some new sounds (like chat and explosions), MW background for loading screen, new grenade, playermodels and pickaxe instead of spade.

You can find .txt installation guides in folders ModernWar 2 1.2.0\Resources\Guns & Upgrades\ for guns and in ModernWar 2 1.2.0\Resources\Logotypes\ for stickers.
Download: https://vk.com/open_spades?w=wall-60413336_3892

Plans for the future:
  • Update gun sounds.
  • More compatible weapons for cobra sight.
  • Make new attachment system.

Credits:
ChocoHel_
Orange_

Special thanks to Chameleon for help and mod review.
Last edited by Orange_ on Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.
AsianGuy
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

these skins are really nice. good job!
notafile
Deuced Up

These look awesome! good job!
Armolitskiy
Deuced Up

Do you want to revive the forum?
Orange_
Deuce

I appreciate that you liked it. This mod was for a pretty long time isolated and available only for russian community. Im glad that now we shared it with everyone.
I also forgot about some small extra features, so I edited post a bit.
BuildAndYenius
Deuce

Hello I am from Argentina I am using the translator I just wanted to say great pack of weapons I'm pretty good this community is very empty very few people play it lucky that I saw a person who climbs a few skins in this present regards.
SuicideCat
Deuced Up

Wow, this pack is absolutely awesome! Well done mate, i would like to contact with you someday.
Orange_
Deuce

Small update.
In my part of MWII development, some stuff was left unreleased and even wasnt showed anywhere. From a start this was planned to be M4 pack as addition to MWII base. A lot of sights, tuning options to customize this weapon, it was supposed to be like remaster of MWII stock M4.
Screenshots of some progress that was made, M4 with ACOG sight and Magpul version of M4.
Im not sure I can finish this, but I can at least try, maybe... some day ...not sure. :)
8 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades MODs”