Stormtrooper Player Skin

Released modifications for the OpenSpades client.
Forum rules
Release, download, and praise or criticize completed modifications. For installation and creation help, please visit the OpenSpades general discussion forum.
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Heatguts
Deuce

I guess nobody made a stormtrooper skin for Openspades yet (somebody did for AoS) so here one is.

You can tell what team a stormtrooper is on by looking either at the band above their eyes or the cape on their right shoulder. It might seem like a very tiny amount of difference, but it covers all angles if you can see their whole body and if they're shooting at you they're probably up to no good.

I also know that technically makes them sandtroopers but it helps so if you don't like it you can remove the cape yourself (its on both torsos)

Pictures:

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jzujulft6gifv ... 0.zip?dl=0
Last edited by Heatguts on Tue May 24, 2016 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

I dont know how does the mod look like but i guess it's something like this:
Maybe you should fix the links to the pictures as they dont appear probably because you're using dropbox and people have to be signed up to see them.
Heatguts
Deuce

Thanks for letting me know, I'll do that.

EDIT: Used imgur to upload the pictures, thanks Chameleon. They should work now.
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Heatguts wrote:
Thanks for letting me know, I'll do that.

EDIT: Used imgur to upload the pictures, thanks Chameleon. They should work now.
Yeah it works!
No problem, the mod looks really good, probably the most detailed skin i've ever seen!
Does it work for classic version of aos?
Heatguts
Deuce

Thanks man!

About AoS compatibility, I tried renaming the files to their logical equivalents in the kv6 folder and replacing them, but it caused BnS to crash on join so I guess not. Perhaps it's because the shape is different? Someone who knows the AoS model restrictions might be able to help here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades MODs”