Fluffeh Panda's Mod Mega-Thread!

Released modifications for the OpenSpades client.
Forum rules
Release, download, and praise or criticize completed modifications. For installation and creation help, please visit the OpenSpades general discussion forum.
8 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Fluffeh Panda
Deuced Up

Hello! Welcome to Fluffeh Panda's Mods!
Here I will be showcasing my mods for OpenSpades. Now, I'm new to modeling so please leave feedback! Thanks!

Custom Default Tent Download: http://bit.ly/1TMELzA
Spoiler:
Okay, so this tent is basically like the default one but edited. Here's what I did:
-Removed Ugly black inside the Tent. (Now it's visible if someone is in it)
-Added floor for better looks.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

can you do something more original and didn't take like a minute to complete? Make a gun or something, or at least make a different looking tent.
Fluffeh Panda
Deuced Up

It's just a quick little experiment. I'm actually working on a rifle right now. Just I have no idea on how to do the coding. So I need to find someone for that.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

you don't need to do coding if it's not a bolt action rifle. If it's semi automatic, then you don't require code.
Fluffeh Panda
Deuced Up

I'm almost done with one of my rifles. When I tested it in the game the rifle was huge on the player. Anyway to shrink it down?

I also need to apply the detailed scope on it which I'm not really sure how to do.
Clupplupplup
Deuced Up

I thought you would have some mods but only the base. But if you can make a nice snipe rifle i would definitely download it. GL
Fluffeh Panda
Deuced Up

Currently almost done with a M14 Classic with a scope. Just need some help putting the actual scope on and resizing the items in game
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

yeah with the gun being too big, you need roman_rus' halving scripts. but when modding rifles, you have nothing to worry about if it's a semi automatic
8 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades MODs”