|+|+|Ling´s Open Spades $tuff -> *NEW* AA-12|+|+|

Released modifications for the OpenSpades client.
Forum rules
Release, download, and praise or criticize completed modifications. For installation and creation help, please visit the OpenSpades general discussion forum.
23 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Ling
Deuce

Zekamalikyd wrote:
bloodfox you are literally retarded

also the gun looks like something i'd make get ur own style
you are Arrogant and Stupid, i dont like you cuz u not friendly so please dont Post comments on my Build and Shot Site.
Ling
Deuce

bloodfox wrote:
Zekamalikyd wrote:
i remember seeing those sights somewhere before tbh
yeah it's based off of a REAL sight. He's not ripping it off. so just shut up

bottom line, the guns have a nice "simplicity" to them...? The ironsight is kinda weird... like it's too skinny, if you know what I mean. Bottom line, it's not bad and I'm sure you'll have plenty of more awesome guns (: (Except don't use the simplicity to your advantage...)
kk thanks Bro, im Planing a real iron sight for this gun then i remove this one u see here on the Weapon and i Put the New real ironsight on it.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

1v1 me kid
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

dude he already rektd u
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

your idea of a rekkage is that of a 7 year old
i guess it checks out huh
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

dude he already won

"you are Arrogant and Stupid, i dont like you cuz u not friendly so please dont Post comments on my Build and Shot Site." :o
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

that's not winning, that's avoiding the issue
and win what exactly, we weren't having any argument.
i asked if he stole it, he says he made it. (i ask this because like 9/10 newfags are just ripping off other modders)
i said i believe i saw that sight before, you came in "hurr duh iz reel sight xdxdxdd"
i said his modding style is a lot like mine, which at least to me seems fair, it looks a lot like something i'd make, except i probably wouldn't bother with sights, and tell him to get his own modding style, because, well, i have already made guns in this style, and at least i wish to see something different.
and i'm "arrogant" and "stupid"
i'm giving the newfag the benefit of the doubt, but seriously, consider suicide bloodfox.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Zekamalikyd wrote:
that's not winning, that's avoiding the issue
and win what exactly, we weren't having any argument.
i asked if he stole it, he says he made it. (i ask this because like 9/10 newfags are just ripping off other modders)
i said i believe i saw that sight before, you came in "hurr duh iz reel sight xdxdxdd"
i said his modding style is a lot like mine, which at least to me seems fair, it looks a lot like something i'd make, except i probably wouldn't bother with sights, and tell him to get his own modding style, because, well, i have already made guns in this style, and at least i wish to see something different.
and i'm "arrogant" and "stupid"
i'm giving the newfag the benefit of the doubt, but seriously, consider suicide bloodfox.
"...hurr duh iz reel sight xdxdxdd" < fairly accurate. I have to agree though that a lot of the time nowadays people are ripping off of others. Second, I am 100% sure that that sight is original. Yes, if you look at arkger's sights for openspades, there is one that looks a lot like this one except this one is a bit less porportionate. Another thing, when I said that he "won" it wasn't a genuine statement. It was sarcastic. I thought you would of picked that up from me by now. General fact: (IF you look at my other posts) I'm sarcastic. Fair enough, there is some resemblance with your modding style compaired to his but you can't just say that it's copying without giving straight out evidence. Otherwise, let's stick to his mods and not start a flame war. My apologies.
23 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades MODs”