Evergreen's OS mods - M4A1,SR25,ChristmasPack&more!

Released modifications for the OpenSpades client.
Forum rules
Release, download, and praise or criticize completed modifications. For installation and creation help, please visit the OpenSpades general discussion forum.
200 posts Page 11 of 14
Evergreen
Deuced Up

Salival wrote:
Windows 8.1, laptop acer aspires E1-510
-intel Celeron quad core processor N2920(2M Cache, 2.0 GHz)
-No graphic card(installed intel graphic driver)
-15.6" HD LED LCD-802.11b/g/n+BT
-4 GB DDR3 L Memory-4-cell Li-ion battery
-500 GB HDD
I was just wondering if you were on Windows. It doesn't seem to be a performance issue, it's just a matter of the GFX folder turning into a rar file. Have you figured it out yet?
Salival
Deuce

Just for the sake of i put my pc stats :P
Allso, can we put this aside?The smg works perfectly.
Evergreen
Deuced Up

Salival wrote:
Just for the sake of i put my pc stats :P
Allso, can we put this aside?The smg works perfectly.
Oh! Alright. I didn't realize it had been fixed. Glad it's working now.

So, I'm on a different computer, on a different OS.

I'll finish my G36, but idk if I'll be able to make any new mods at this point.
Salival
Deuce

The M4A1 works perfectly.
Urban SMG doesnt work shit.
Lets put this aside.
(Aside)
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Wow, just found these mods from Shywolf. These are great! I'm going to download them and try them out lol.
Salival
Deuce

If the shotgun came out, i will cry.
Oh happieness.
Hot Dog
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Is there any chance of ever seeing the Benelli released? It looks great from the side pic you have up. Also, what ever happened to the g36's? Those were looking great as well.
Evergreen
Deuced Up

Hot Dog wrote:
Is there any chance of ever seeing the Benelli released? It looks great from the side pic you have up. Also, what ever happened to the g36's? Those were looking great as well.
So, here's where I'm at with modding. The Benelli files were lost somehow, and I attempted to recreate it but needed a break from it to avoid frustration. Hence the G36s. I thought I'd released the 36k, but maybe I didn't. With the G36k the sight was extremely difficult for placement and sizing, and required a LOT of fine tuning to get it near-perfect. Being fairly OCD about it I refused to settle for a long time though it really was an insignificant amount of movement/sizing issues. It was really just a hair too big, so things didn't quite line up, but I had placement issues when changing the size and took a long time finding the near-perfect in-between that didn't exist. Finally I caved, accepting it was a great mod regardless and a purely cosmetic issue that wasn't very noticeable. But at that point, I'd wasted a lot of time and was sick of G36s. I don't know if I ever started the 36c sights at all. So to summarize the Benelli was on the back burner, was not stoked about redoing it, was sick of the G36 project, and was swamped with school stuff. I took a break from modding which in turn created a break from the game and forum entirely. Now I'm back, casually. BUT (there has to be a but) the computer I've been using for modding is near the end of it's life. It runs so slow that I avoid opening it if possible. I'm on a new computer. I'm even on a new OS. So, I have none of my modding files (they're on the other computer still though) and the modding programs I used are all Windows based. I've yet to find the Mac alternative and haven't had a strong desire to put that much effort into it. Will I eventually release the Benelli and G36c? I'm not sure. But I've been playing lately, and can probably release the G36k (I thought I had) if I haven't already.
Icarus North
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

It's been too long since we've talked and too long since I've seen this topic

Sexcellent work. keep it up 69/10

you should put that Halo 4 battle rifle you made on the first page of this topic
Hot Dog
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Thanks for replying, nice to know you're not dead. I can dig though, when it comes to be tired with modding.
windows_x_seven
Deuce

So... when is the shotgun coming :D
Evergreen
Deuced Up

windows_x_seven wrote:
Redid the model on a new voxel modeling software. Looked great. Then I messed with the render before saving and before knowing what I was doing. Big mistake. Still have the old model as a template, plan on doing this shotgun. We'll see how it turns out. Can't wait to start modding again, excited with this new program.

Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Evergreen wrote:
windows_x_seven wrote:
Redid the model on a new voxel modeling software. Looked great. Then I messed with the render before saving and before knowing what I was doing. Big mistake. Still have the old model as a template, plan on doing this shotgun. We'll see how it turns out. Can't wait to start modding again, excited with this new program.

What's that? Green_Surprised2
Evergreen
Deuced Up

Warp wrote:
Evergreen wrote:
windows_x_seven wrote:
Spoiler:
I was just messing with the rendering for the program I'm trying out. Really liking it so far. The only thing is I still need to figure out pivots and scripting/testing.
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Evergreen wrote:
Warp wrote:
Evergreen wrote:
windows_x_seven wrote:
Spoiler:
I was just messing with the rendering for the program I'm trying out. Really liking it so far. The only thing is I still need to figure out pivots and scripting/testing.
I mean what program is that? I'm really interested.
200 posts Page 11 of 14
Return to “OpenSpades MODs”