✪ Warp's Weapons & UI | MY FIRST MAP?? & AKs74u | ✪

Released modifications for the OpenSpades client.
Forum rules
Release, download, and praise or criticize completed modifications. For installation and creation help, please visit the OpenSpades general discussion forum.
398 posts Page 21 of 27 First unread post

Would you like an Insurgency pack?

83%
YES!
10%
Maybe.
4%
No.
3%
Something else (Please comment)

Total votes: 164

Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

no its not
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Zekamalikyd wrote:
no its not
Agree. Just does a lot less damage due to the spread.
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Oh, look who's doubling the AKs74u!

(WIP)

Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

It's Coming on!

bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

nice, man :)

Btw, I suck at making scopes for OS and can you make a tutorial for it? (After you release all your mods you are working on atm) :)
ItsTime4Gaming
Deuce

Help, when I install the mod, and look inside the file, it doesn't have everything to make it a gun, I have a problem where I have the gun, but it uses the default sights, nor can I find the optics, also for one of the gun, it's so big it takes up my screen, I've seen videos with these guns correctly installed, and it looks amazing, and I really want it use them. :(
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

did you insert that View.as file in scripts?
Hot Dog
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

I went to install your aks74u and found you didn't include the view.as and thirdpersonview.as
Could you update to the download link?
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Hot Dog wrote:
I went to install your aks74u and found you didn't include the view.as and thirdpersonview.as
Apologies, here's a link for the scripts: http://www.mediafire.com/download/yvm8j ... Reflex.zip
Hot Dog
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Warp wrote:
Hot Dog wrote:
Apologies, here's a link for the scripts: http://www.mediafire.com/download/yvm8j ... Reflex.zip
Many thanks.
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

I'm not dead, people:

Omicronkill
Deuced Up

I gave you some constructive feedback on my topic where you asked for it, so I'll just say: "Keep going!"
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Omicronkill wrote:
I gave you some constructive feedback on my topic where you asked for it, so I'll just say: "Keep going!"
Thanks for that. Green_Happy1

Might never finish it though.

Everyone, prepare for a file dump if I decide to stop modding. IRL I am just too busy, and this community depresses me.
Omicronkill
Deuced Up

We can perfectly understand it. Modding is not only about the game, but also about the community around. There isn't any interest in making mods for a partially dead game or community.

If you quit OpenSpades modding and start modding again one day, I have a request: Could you send me a PM this day if you go on another game? You put efforts in your mods, so much that it would be very interesting to see your work on another game.

However, nice job so far, that was a pleasure to meet you.

PS: All that post is based on the fact that you'll possibly leave, if you don't it's also cool.
Warp
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Omicronkill wrote:
We can perfectly understand it. Modding is not only about the game, but also about the community around. There isn't any interest in making mods for a partially dead game or community.

If you quit OpenSpades modding and start modding again one day, I have a request: Could you send me a PM this day if you go on another game? You put efforts in your mods, so much that it would be very interesting to see your work on another game.

However, nice job so far, that was a pleasure to meet you.

PS: All that post is based on the fact that you'll possibly leave, if you don't it's also cool.
Exactly. I do have quite a few downloads, but I can't help thinking that if I did mods for something not even that popular, like Insurgency or something, then I'd get much more and would enjoy it more. Mind you, advanced 3D stuff is pretty hard for me :)

I don't exactly "want" to quit OS/AoS modding, just that the Interest is fading. Every so often I get inspired and do something like the AK, but it takes up so much time and there are other things going on. The community has a whole load of old timers, bitter trolls, and uneducated noobs, not much actual content. There isn't good discussion, and few modders. However, you are one of the best. I would like the admins to stay alive, but...

One thing I'm not goin' to do is a Jdrew/Bloodfox - ie "DIE" and then "COME BACK". (Bloodfox I know yr reading this)

Good luck to you all anyway! :)
398 posts Page 21 of 27 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades MODs”