\*FROGGEATER'S ANIMATED HD WEAPONRY*/ (New: LINKS ARE FIXED)

Released modifications for the OpenSpades client.
Forum rules
Release, download, and praise or criticize completed modifications. For installation and creation help, please visit the OpenSpades general discussion forum.
165 posts Page 9 of 11 First unread post

Because war never changes, but changes anyway, you still need weapons. New ones. Which one next?

32%
TDI Vector .45 Enhanced
6%
B&T APC-9
25%
H&K MP5A4
9%
Bofors CBJ-MS
21%
Magpul PDR
7%
Another one (precise in answers)

Total votes: 87

FoobyDude
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

TDI VECTOR HYPE!
Omicronkill
Deuced Up

New poll for you guys. Just note that you have two choices, and that I'll start a new weap only when I'll be done with the TOZ. Also, the next one will be ready for an *eventual* modding platform including IG weapon change/customization, with models and gfx for 5 sights (iron, reflex, EOtech, aimpoint and ACOG-like scope), paint jobs (maybe) and suppressor. It doesn't mean I'll include IG customization, but you'll have at least choice when installing.

OMG someone just made a message... faster than me x)

See ya

Frogg
Omicronkill
Deuced Up

I'm happy to say that you are in the future now x)
FoobyDude
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

I actually posted like, EXACTLY as the poll went up, sorry for not giving you enough time to finish the update note XD
Omicronkill
Deuced Up

Not a problem, you made my day xD
I was just writing the update note with my phone when it reloaded the page and I had to rewrite all the message, then I saw your post and laughed hard :)

PS: For the modding platform I spoke about, it's an idea from Chameleon and Paratrooper. I suggest to every person who is interested to keep an eye on Para's topic ;)
Omicronkill
Deuced Up

*Shameless less-than-24-hours self-bump*

The poll will be over soon, don't forget to vote!
FoobyDude
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

TDI VECTOR HYPE!!!
Also, I think "soon" passed a while ago (3-ish days at least)...
FoobyDude
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

The OS mod forum has been dead since I last posted D:
I didn't kill everyone did I?
Omicronkill
Deuced Up

Nope, don't worry x)
I still work on my mods, even if I am less active (probably because I'm sick in fact).
FoobyDude
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Omicronkill wrote:
Nope, don't worry x)
I still work on my mods, even if I am less active (probably because I'm sick in fact).
Oh, well then take your time!
Being sick sucks so relax a bit.
WolvenKunai
Deuce

Has anyone else had any troubles with installation that messed up your game?

Because I installed the AWP recently and it messed up my game entirely. Now even vanilla files don't work on Open Spades. Whenever I open the game, all I see is the blue fog that normally is only on the edges of the map. That's all I see. Can someone help me figure out what file got messed up? Because even if I delete and re-install the ENTIRE game, the same error happens.
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

Check your field of view settings. If "cg_fov" or "cg_fov2" is 0, all you'll see is fog.

Openspades stores configuration in "C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\OpenSpades\", delete the config file if nothing else works.

Personal Message me if you still have issues. I will respond within a week. My progress at modding is a bit dead, but I still can help by troubleshooting.
WolvenKunai
Deuce

Right, fixed that, now how do I get rid of the zoomed-in thing? Is that in the launcher config as well?
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

That is the mod's feature (if you've downloaded "DOWNLOAD with zoom"). You should see settings for these features in game options (the ones you can access while playing). Keep "FOV2 - keep same as FOV" same as "FOV" setting and you'll be fine.
WolvenKunai
Deuce

Turns out the mod changed some of my settings. my cg_fov wasn't assigned a value, so that's why it didn't work. I fixed it though. Green_Happy1
165 posts Page 9 of 11 First unread post
Return to “OpenSpades MODs”